Lonsec has granted iRate subscribers direct access to its research and analysis, with new ASX200-listed equities research set to go live “within weeks”.
The research house acquired the iRate software from the liquidators of van Eyk in early November 2014.
According to a statement by Lonsec, the improvement to the iRate 5 suite will see subscribers given access to 850 financial products based on data specific to Australia.
"The expansion includes many new features and tools to help give financial planners a major competitive edge and ultimately, to support them in delivering better investment outcomes for their clients," said Lonsec.
Lonsec Research chief executive David Erdonmez said the new service delivers "material enhancements" in research navigation, report customisation and the ability to construct and tailor portfolios.
"Planners can build and compare portfolios across a range of metrics and importantly, demonstrate the benefits of a recommended portfolio to their client. The service also enables interactive modelling based on the economic outlook," Mr Erdonmez said.
“We are truly excited by the opportunities iRate 5 enables us to deliver to our clients. The next of these planned research offerings is the launch of a new and innovative ‘adviser focused’ ASX200 equity research offering, which is scheduled for release later this month," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all