Non-aligned financial services provider Findex Group has appointed former MLC chief investment officer Chris Condon to its investment committee.
Mr Condon, along with former Optimix chief investment officer Emmanuel Calligeris, will take up his position immediately.
Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Condon and Mr Calligeris bring “great wisdom” and a “wealth of experience” to the committee.
“The Findex Group investment committee is at the heart of the group’s philosophy of non-alignment,” Mr Paule said.
“All Findex Group businesses only recommend products that have been researched and approved by our independent investment committee.
“Findex does not manufacture investment products and does not receive commissions from the manufacturers of the investment products its advisers recommend,” Mr Paule said.
The two appointments follow the announcement that former UBS employee Stefano Cavaglia would take up the role of head of investment research.
Mr Condon is also principal of consultancy firm Chris Condon Financial Services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all