Non-aligned financial services provider Findex Group has appointed former MLC chief investment officer Chris Condon to its investment committee.
Mr Condon, along with former Optimix chief investment officer Emmanuel Calligeris, will take up his position immediately.
Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Condon and Mr Calligeris bring “great wisdom” and a “wealth of experience” to the committee.
“The Findex Group investment committee is at the heart of the group’s philosophy of non-alignment,” Mr Paule said.
“All Findex Group businesses only recommend products that have been researched and approved by our independent investment committee.
“Findex does not manufacture investment products and does not receive commissions from the manufacturers of the investment products its advisers recommend,” Mr Paule said.
The two appointments follow the announcement that former UBS employee Stefano Cavaglia would take up the role of head of investment research.
Mr Condon is also principal of consultancy firm Chris Condon Financial Services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all