Non-aligned financial services provider Findex Group has appointed former MLC chief investment officer Chris Condon to its investment committee.
Mr Condon, along with former Optimix chief investment officer Emmanuel Calligeris, will take up his position immediately.
Findex Group chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Condon and Mr Calligeris bring “great wisdom” and a “wealth of experience” to the committee.
“The Findex Group investment committee is at the heart of the group’s philosophy of non-alignment,” Mr Paule said.
“All Findex Group businesses only recommend products that have been researched and approved by our independent investment committee.
“Findex does not manufacture investment products and does not receive commissions from the manufacturers of the investment products its advisers recommend,” Mr Paule said.
The two appointments follow the announcement that former UBS employee Stefano Cavaglia would take up the role of head of investment research.
Mr Condon is also principal of consultancy firm Chris Condon Financial Services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all