SQM Research has signed a deal with Powerwrap to make its fund ratings and information available to advisers using the platform.
Powerwrap will now use SQM Research ratings to assist its adviser client base in the investment screening process, according to a statement from the research house.
SQM Research managing director Louis Christopher said the collaboration will “benefit investors and advisers seeking greater information about investment products”.
“Powerwrap is one of Australia’s fastest growing non-aligned platforms, which is a perfect fit for us,” he said.
“The deal helps to ensure investors are truly receiving a solid range of investment choice and transparency, enabling them to make more informed and more suitable investment decisions,” Mr Christopher said.
Powerwrap chief executive Cormac Heffernan added that SQM’s research is an “important addition” to the market.
“Our clients tend to be independent and place a high value on investment choice,” he said.
“SQM’s research offering helps us to offer a wider range of product within our super fund which is great news for our clients,” Mr Heffernan added.
According to Mr Christopher, the companies are exploring further opportunities regarding the use of SQM’s residential property data and valuations.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all