Financial services company MyState has appointed a former KPMG director as general manager of technology and operations.
Paul Moss, who is based in Hobart, will commence with MyState on 13 May 2015.
MyState managing director and chief executive Melos Sulicich said, "[Mr Moss’] wide experience in the technology sector, his innovation focus and entrepreneurial spirit will be of great benefit to MyState as we expand into new geographic markets and improve our digital channels and services for customers.
“Increasingly technology is a differentiator for financial services organisations and we are determined to ensure we leverage the nimbleness of our company in this area,” Mr Sulicich said.
In addition to KPMG, Mr Moss has held positions with Chase Manhattan Bank, Betfair Australia and was program director at the University of Tasmania.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019NAB responds to Hayne recommendationsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Allianz Retire+ launches first productBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Mar 2019Conflicts of interest go beyond vertical integration, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- view all