Financial services company MyState has appointed a former KPMG director as general manager of technology and operations.
Paul Moss, who is based in Hobart, will commence with MyState on 13 May 2015.
MyState managing director and chief executive Melos Sulicich said, "[Mr Moss’] wide experience in the technology sector, his innovation focus and entrepreneurial spirit will be of great benefit to MyState as we expand into new geographic markets and improve our digital channels and services for customers.
“Increasingly technology is a differentiator for financial services organisations and we are determined to ensure we leverage the nimbleness of our company in this area,” Mr Sulicich said.
In addition to KPMG, Mr Moss has held positions with Chase Manhattan Bank, Betfair Australia and was program director at the University of Tasmania.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all