Financial services company MyState has appointed a former KPMG director as general manager of technology and operations.
Paul Moss, who is based in Hobart, will commence with MyState on 13 May 2015.
MyState managing director and chief executive Melos Sulicich said, "[Mr Moss’] wide experience in the technology sector, his innovation focus and entrepreneurial spirit will be of great benefit to MyState as we expand into new geographic markets and improve our digital channels and services for customers.
“Increasingly technology is a differentiator for financial services organisations and we are determined to ensure we leverage the nimbleness of our company in this area,” Mr Sulicich said.
In addition to KPMG, Mr Moss has held positions with Chase Manhattan Bank, Betfair Australia and was program director at the University of Tasmania.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all