Financial services company MyState has appointed a former KPMG director as general manager of technology and operations.
Paul Moss, who is based in Hobart, will commence with MyState on 13 May 2015.
MyState managing director and chief executive Melos Sulicich said, "[Mr Moss’] wide experience in the technology sector, his innovation focus and entrepreneurial spirit will be of great benefit to MyState as we expand into new geographic markets and improve our digital channels and services for customers.
“Increasingly technology is a differentiator for financial services organisations and we are determined to ensure we leverage the nimbleness of our company in this area,” Mr Sulicich said.
In addition to KPMG, Mr Moss has held positions with Chase Manhattan Bank, Betfair Australia and was program director at the University of Tasmania.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all