Financial services company MyState has appointed a former KPMG director as general manager of technology and operations.
Paul Moss, who is based in Hobart, will commence with MyState on 13 May 2015.
MyState managing director and chief executive Melos Sulicich said, "[Mr Moss’] wide experience in the technology sector, his innovation focus and entrepreneurial spirit will be of great benefit to MyState as we expand into new geographic markets and improve our digital channels and services for customers.
“Increasingly technology is a differentiator for financial services organisations and we are determined to ensure we leverage the nimbleness of our company in this area,” Mr Sulicich said.
In addition to KPMG, Mr Moss has held positions with Chase Manhattan Bank, Betfair Australia and was program director at the University of Tasmania.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all