Industry super fund LUCRF Super has appointed a former State Super investment manager to a senior position.
Martin Drew makes the move to LUCRF Super having previously served as chief investment officer at State Super.
LUCRF Super chief executive Charlie Donnelly said Mr Drew has an "impressive background as an investment decision-maker".
"[Mr Drew] will be a great addition to the LUCRF Super executive team.
"Continuing to deliver competitive but stable investment returns for our members is a key priority for our fund," Mr Donnelly said.
Mr Drew is a charter financial analyst and holds an MBA from the University of Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all