Industry super fund LUCRF Super has appointed a former State Super investment manager to a senior position.
Martin Drew makes the move to LUCRF Super having previously served as chief investment officer at State Super.
LUCRF Super chief executive Charlie Donnelly said Mr Drew has an "impressive background as an investment decision-maker".
"[Mr Drew] will be a great addition to the LUCRF Super executive team.
"Continuing to deliver competitive but stable investment returns for our members is a key priority for our fund," Mr Donnelly said.
Mr Drew is a charter financial analyst and holds an MBA from the University of Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all