Industry super fund LUCRF Super has appointed a former State Super investment manager to a senior position.
Martin Drew makes the move to LUCRF Super having previously served as chief investment officer at State Super.
LUCRF Super chief executive Charlie Donnelly said Mr Drew has an "impressive background as an investment decision-maker".
"[Mr Drew] will be a great addition to the LUCRF Super executive team.
"Continuing to deliver competitive but stable investment returns for our members is a key priority for our fund," Mr Donnelly said.
Mr Drew is a charter financial analyst and holds an MBA from the University of Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:40Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 09:27IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 09:26IOOF sets sights on AMP’s mantleBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all