Industry super fund LUCRF Super has appointed a former State Super investment manager to a senior position.
Martin Drew makes the move to LUCRF Super having previously served as chief investment officer at State Super.
LUCRF Super chief executive Charlie Donnelly said Mr Drew has an "impressive background as an investment decision-maker".
"[Mr Drew] will be a great addition to the LUCRF Super executive team.
"Continuing to deliver competitive but stable investment returns for our members is a key priority for our fund," Mr Donnelly said.
Mr Drew is a charter financial analyst and holds an MBA from the University of Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all