Industry super fund LUCRF Super has appointed a former State Super investment manager to a senior position.
Martin Drew makes the move to LUCRF Super having previously served as chief investment officer at State Super.
LUCRF Super chief executive Charlie Donnelly said Mr Drew has an "impressive background as an investment decision-maker".
"[Mr Drew] will be a great addition to the LUCRF Super executive team.
"Continuing to deliver competitive but stable investment returns for our members is a key priority for our fund," Mr Donnelly said.
Mr Drew is a charter financial analyst and holds an MBA from the University of Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all