Financial advice communications consultancy Innergi will be adding animated videos penned by cartoonist Andrew Fyfe to its ‘financial knowledge centre’.
In a statement to ifa, Innergi managing director Robert Skinner announced that he will be contracting Mr Fyfe – whose cartoons have appeared on television programs including The Footy Show and Hey, Hey It’s Saturday – to create a new animated video each month available to users of its “brandable financial knowledge centre”.
Mr Skinner said research indicates video content has strong appeal for clients and investors.
“Innergi has been using video for engagement and learning for over four years and have found videos to be great for short, sharp explanations or to encourage someone to take action,” he said.
“It is important to have a mix of content mediums, of learning experiences and topics, as well as depth and breadth when it comes to engaging and communicating with clients.
“It is normally not easy, or cost-effective, for a standalone practice to produce, maintain and house content,” Mr Skinner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- view all