Financial advice communications consultancy Innergi will be adding animated videos penned by cartoonist Andrew Fyfe to its ‘financial knowledge centre’.
In a statement to ifa, Innergi managing director Robert Skinner announced that he will be contracting Mr Fyfe – whose cartoons have appeared on television programs including The Footy Show and Hey, Hey It’s Saturday – to create a new animated video each month available to users of its “brandable financial knowledge centre”.
Mr Skinner said research indicates video content has strong appeal for clients and investors.
“Innergi has been using video for engagement and learning for over four years and have found videos to be great for short, sharp explanations or to encourage someone to take action,” he said.
“It is important to have a mix of content mediums, of learning experiences and topics, as well as depth and breadth when it comes to engaging and communicating with clients.
“It is normally not easy, or cost-effective, for a standalone practice to produce, maintain and house content,” Mr Skinner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all