Financial advice communications consultancy Innergi will be adding animated videos penned by cartoonist Andrew Fyfe to its ‘financial knowledge centre’.
In a statement to ifa, Innergi managing director Robert Skinner announced that he will be contracting Mr Fyfe – whose cartoons have appeared on television programs including The Footy Show and Hey, Hey It’s Saturday – to create a new animated video each month available to users of its “brandable financial knowledge centre”.
Mr Skinner said research indicates video content has strong appeal for clients and investors.
“Innergi has been using video for engagement and learning for over four years and have found videos to be great for short, sharp explanations or to encourage someone to take action,” he said.
“It is important to have a mix of content mediums, of learning experiences and topics, as well as depth and breadth when it comes to engaging and communicating with clients.
“It is normally not easy, or cost-effective, for a standalone practice to produce, maintain and house content,” Mr Skinner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all