Financial advice communications consultancy Innergi will be adding animated videos penned by cartoonist Andrew Fyfe to its ‘financial knowledge centre’.
In a statement to ifa, Innergi managing director Robert Skinner announced that he will be contracting Mr Fyfe – whose cartoons have appeared on television programs including The Footy Show and Hey, Hey It’s Saturday – to create a new animated video each month available to users of its “brandable financial knowledge centre”.
Mr Skinner said research indicates video content has strong appeal for clients and investors.
“Innergi has been using video for engagement and learning for over four years and have found videos to be great for short, sharp explanations or to encourage someone to take action,” he said.
“It is important to have a mix of content mediums, of learning experiences and topics, as well as depth and breadth when it comes to engaging and communicating with clients.
“It is normally not easy, or cost-effective, for a standalone practice to produce, maintain and house content,” Mr Skinner said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all