Platform provider Hub24 has entered into an agreement with Wilson HTM to provide a white-label version of its investment and superannuation platform.
In a statement to the ASX, Hub24 said the agreement allows Wilson HTM to release a rebranded version of its IDPS and superannuation product.
“The platform offers a wide range of investments including shares, managed funds and SMAs with the capability to leverage Wilson HTM’s strong internal research and portfolio construction expertise to offer managed portfolios,” the statement from Hub24 said.
“As previously disclosed, Hub24 and Wilson HTM are continuing to work together to expand their relationship, including the potential development of other products in addition to the launch of the Wilson HTM white label of Hub24’s platform."
Commenting on the launch, Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said the company has been working on this proposal with Wilson HTM for some time.
“[We] are excited to be able to deliver a white-label solution that will complement the Wilson HTM business,” Mr Alcock said.
Wilson HTM chief executive Brad Gale said the company is looking forward to offering its own version of Hub24’s platform to its advisers and clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all