TAL has been named the winner of the AFA/Plan for Life (PFL) Life Company of the Year award at a ceremony in Sydney overnight.
The insurer won the overall Platinum Award, the Trauma award and was a finalist in the service quality and term/TPD categories.
Meanwhile, Challenger was victorious in all three annuity and income stream award categories.
Macquarie Life won all three ‘client service team’ awards as dictated by adviser feedback, including BDM Team of the Year, Underwriting Team of the Year and Claims Team of the Year.
BT took out the Risk Product Innovation Award, CommInsure was named as Investment Bond Results award winner and OnePath was successful in the income protection category.
Winners are decided based on data provided to PFL and a survey of advisers conducted by the Beddoes Institute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all