TAL has been named the winner of the AFA/Plan for Life (PFL) Life Company of the Year award at a ceremony in Sydney overnight.
The insurer won the overall Platinum Award, the Trauma award and was a finalist in the service quality and term/TPD categories.
Meanwhile, Challenger was victorious in all three annuity and income stream award categories.
Macquarie Life won all three ‘client service team’ awards as dictated by adviser feedback, including BDM Team of the Year, Underwriting Team of the Year and Claims Team of the Year.
BT took out the Risk Product Innovation Award, CommInsure was named as Investment Bond Results award winner and OnePath was successful in the income protection category.
Winners are decided based on data provided to PFL and a survey of advisers conducted by the Beddoes Institute.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all