ASIC has announced the launch of an online service for submitting entries to its adviser register.
In an email to the AFSL working group, seen by ifa, ASIC senior executive leader Joanna Bird said the online submission service for adviser details was available through ASIC Connect.
All “initial appointments of financial advisers” will be due by 30 March 2015, according to Ms Bird’s email.
“We recommend all AFS licensees sign up to ASIC Connect and start notifying appointments now,” Ms Bird wrote.
“The release of the new online service is an important step in establishing the new financial advisers register, which will be publically available from 31 March 2015, through our MoneySmart website.”
She encouraged members of the working group to share the information with their members and contacts and begin submitting adviser details before the deadline.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all