ASIC has announced the launch of an online service for submitting entries to its adviser register.
In an email to the AFSL working group, seen by ifa, ASIC senior executive leader Joanna Bird said the online submission service for adviser details was available through ASIC Connect.
All “initial appointments of financial advisers” will be due by 30 March 2015, according to Ms Bird’s email.
“We recommend all AFS licensees sign up to ASIC Connect and start notifying appointments now,” Ms Bird wrote.
“The release of the new online service is an important step in establishing the new financial advisers register, which will be publically available from 31 March 2015, through our MoneySmart website.”
She encouraged members of the working group to share the information with their members and contacts and begin submitting adviser details before the deadline.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all