ASIC has announced the launch of an online service for submitting entries to its adviser register.
In an email to the AFSL working group, seen by ifa, ASIC senior executive leader Joanna Bird said the online submission service for adviser details was available through ASIC Connect.
All “initial appointments of financial advisers” will be due by 30 March 2015, according to Ms Bird’s email.
“We recommend all AFS licensees sign up to ASIC Connect and start notifying appointments now,” Ms Bird wrote.
“The release of the new online service is an important step in establishing the new financial advisers register, which will be publically available from 31 March 2015, through our MoneySmart website.”
She encouraged members of the working group to share the information with their members and contacts and begin submitting adviser details before the deadline.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all