ASIC has announced the launch of an online service for submitting entries to its adviser register.
In an email to the AFSL working group, seen by ifa, ASIC senior executive leader Joanna Bird said the online submission service for adviser details was available through ASIC Connect.
All “initial appointments of financial advisers” will be due by 30 March 2015, according to Ms Bird’s email.
“We recommend all AFS licensees sign up to ASIC Connect and start notifying appointments now,” Ms Bird wrote.
“The release of the new online service is an important step in establishing the new financial advisers register, which will be publically available from 31 March 2015, through our MoneySmart website.”
She encouraged members of the working group to share the information with their members and contacts and begin submitting adviser details before the deadline.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all