The FPA has partnered with Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners to bring the focus of retirement planning to the forefront of its 2015 national roadshow.
In a statement released today, FPA chief executive Mark Rantall said while the roadshow will have a clear focus on education and professional standards it will also focus on helping advisers provide better retirement planning practices for their clients.
“The aim of the 2015 national roadshow is to connect financial planners with experts who can help them navigate the new professional path set by recent regulatory reforms.
“We also want to provide them with the tools they need to help clients achieve their retirement goals, through tailored quality advice,” Mr Rantall said.
The FPA said both Challenger and Zenith will be focusing on the most common needs of retirees, the specific risks they face and how those requirements drive a different approach to constructing an investment portfolio.
“The FPA is pleased to be partnering with Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners to provide a deep dive into retirement planning and portfolio construction,” Mr Rantall said.
“Both partners have strong pedigrees in investment management, retirement planning and research for financial advisers and they are a welcome fit for this year’s national roadshow theme of ‘securing the future – strategies for excellence today and tomorrow',” he said.
The FPA has opened registrations for the 2015 roadshow which will visit 33 locations across Australia during April, May and June.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all