Exchange-traded fund provider BetaShares has had four of its funds added to AMP’s North, Summit and iAccess super and investment platforms.
In a statement BetaShares said advisers will now be able to access its Australian Top 20 Yield Maximiser Fund, FTSE RAFI 200 ETF, S&P 500 Yield Maximiser Fund and Australian High Interest Cash ETF through AMP’s platforms.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said the inclusion of the four funds “demonstrates growing adviser demand” for ETF products.
“Each of these funds provides a different exposure and can be used individually or collectively to build a diverse investment portfolio that helps clients to effectively plan for retirement,” Mr Vynokur said.
“Some of the funds also contain elements of strategies that otherwise often come with a higher price tag for investors to access.
“Exchange traded funds are an important tool by which advisers can access a diverse range of asset classes at a low cost and in a transparent way that their clients can understand,” he said.
Mr Vynokur also highlighted he expects to see further inclusion of ETFs in super platforms in the future as advisers “increasingly seek out” investment solutions they can use to meet clients' needs and goals.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all