Spring Financial Group has announced a reshuffle of its management roles for the Queensland and Victorian advisory teams.
Current Queensland state manager Stefan Vadamootoo will move across to perform the same role for the Victoria region, according to a statement from Spring FG.
Queensland team member Michael Oren will take over Mr Vadamootoo's vacated position.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Vadamootoo was a founding member of the Queensland advisory team and holds bachelors in economics and applied finance, as well as a diploma in financial services.
“Across his studies and his career Stefan has focused his efforts on mastering the most cutting-edge investment strategies and financial markets and economic theory,” Mr Cullen said.
Mr Oren is currently a senior adviser on the Queensland team and was recruited to Spring FG as a graduate.
“As a Master of Commerce and an early inductee to the company’s graduate recruit program, Michael has continued to develop and refine a sound technical understanding of investments, financial products and markets through his career and further education,” Mr Cullen said.
Both Mr Vadamatoo and Mr Cullen will commence their new positions on 1 March, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all