Spring Financial Group has announced a reshuffle of its management roles for the Queensland and Victorian advisory teams.
Current Queensland state manager Stefan Vadamootoo will move across to perform the same role for the Victoria region, according to a statement from Spring FG.
Queensland team member Michael Oren will take over Mr Vadamootoo's vacated position.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Vadamootoo was a founding member of the Queensland advisory team and holds bachelors in economics and applied finance, as well as a diploma in financial services.
“Across his studies and his career Stefan has focused his efforts on mastering the most cutting-edge investment strategies and financial markets and economic theory,” Mr Cullen said.
Mr Oren is currently a senior adviser on the Queensland team and was recruited to Spring FG as a graduate.
“As a Master of Commerce and an early inductee to the company’s graduate recruit program, Michael has continued to develop and refine a sound technical understanding of investments, financial products and markets through his career and further education,” Mr Cullen said.
Both Mr Vadamatoo and Mr Cullen will commence their new positions on 1 March, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all