ETF researcher Tim Bradbury has been recruited by MSCI to head up ETF distribution for the US-based index provider, working with Australian financial advisers.
Mr Bradbury will join as vice president of ETF client coverage, reporting to executive director Michael Anderson in Sydney.
He will focus on awareness and use of MSCI indexes within the retail distribution and SMSF sectors of the Australian investment market, said a statement.
“We are thrilled that someone of Tim’s calibre and experience in the ETF industry has joined MSCI in Australia,” said Mr Anderson.
“This appointment marks our continued commitment to service client investment process needs across a very broad number of client segments, including asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds, pension consultants, broker dealers and now retail channels.”
“MSCI is very committed to the ETF market in Australia, whether onshore or offshore.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all