ETF researcher Tim Bradbury has been recruited by MSCI to head up ETF distribution for the US-based index provider, working with Australian financial advisers.
Mr Bradbury will join as vice president of ETF client coverage, reporting to executive director Michael Anderson in Sydney.
He will focus on awareness and use of MSCI indexes within the retail distribution and SMSF sectors of the Australian investment market, said a statement.
“We are thrilled that someone of Tim’s calibre and experience in the ETF industry has joined MSCI in Australia,” said Mr Anderson.
“This appointment marks our continued commitment to service client investment process needs across a very broad number of client segments, including asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds, pension consultants, broker dealers and now retail channels.”
“MSCI is very committed to the ETF market in Australia, whether onshore or offshore.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all