ETF researcher Tim Bradbury has been recruited by MSCI to head up ETF distribution for the US-based index provider, working with Australian financial advisers.
Mr Bradbury will join as vice president of ETF client coverage, reporting to executive director Michael Anderson in Sydney.
He will focus on awareness and use of MSCI indexes within the retail distribution and SMSF sectors of the Australian investment market, said a statement.
“We are thrilled that someone of Tim’s calibre and experience in the ETF industry has joined MSCI in Australia,” said Mr Anderson.
“This appointment marks our continued commitment to service client investment process needs across a very broad number of client segments, including asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds, pension consultants, broker dealers and now retail channels.”
“MSCI is very committed to the ETF market in Australia, whether onshore or offshore.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all