ETF researcher Tim Bradbury has been recruited by MSCI to head up ETF distribution for the US-based index provider, working with Australian financial advisers.
Mr Bradbury will join as vice president of ETF client coverage, reporting to executive director Michael Anderson in Sydney.
He will focus on awareness and use of MSCI indexes within the retail distribution and SMSF sectors of the Australian investment market, said a statement.
“We are thrilled that someone of Tim’s calibre and experience in the ETF industry has joined MSCI in Australia,” said Mr Anderson.
“This appointment marks our continued commitment to service client investment process needs across a very broad number of client segments, including asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds, pension consultants, broker dealers and now retail channels.”
“MSCI is very committed to the ETF market in Australia, whether onshore or offshore.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all