ETF researcher Tim Bradbury has been recruited by MSCI to head up ETF distribution for the US-based index provider, working with Australian financial advisers.
Mr Bradbury will join as vice president of ETF client coverage, reporting to executive director Michael Anderson in Sydney.
He will focus on awareness and use of MSCI indexes within the retail distribution and SMSF sectors of the Australian investment market, said a statement.
“We are thrilled that someone of Tim’s calibre and experience in the ETF industry has joined MSCI in Australia,” said Mr Anderson.
“This appointment marks our continued commitment to service client investment process needs across a very broad number of client segments, including asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds, pension consultants, broker dealers and now retail channels.”
“MSCI is very committed to the ETF market in Australia, whether onshore or offshore.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all