Fortnum Financial Group has appointed NAB's former head of technology, advice and marketing to lead the group's investment administration division.
Sal Torrisi will head up Fortnum's investment adminstration arm, e-Clipse Online, and will report to Fortnum chief executive Ray Miles.
According to a statement released by Fortnum, Mr Torrisi will oversee the ongoing development of e-Clipse Online as well as its integration into Fornum's principal practices.
"This role provides a unique opportunity for me to utilise my entire skill set which spans technology, and business and project management," Mr Torrisi said.
"As an independently-owned boutique advisory firm, Fortnum has the flexibility and freedom to build more efficient, client-centric solutions without being shackled by legacy systems and platforms," he said.
Mr Torrisi held senior management roles at Colonial First State and AXA before joining MLC/NAB Wealth between 2010 and 2014.
Most recently, he was a consultant for FNZ and Fortnum Financial Group.
Mr Torrisi will be speaking on technology issues at the upcoming ifa Business Strategy Day. For more information visit http://www.businessstrategyday.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all