Fortnum Financial Group has appointed NAB's former head of technology, advice and marketing to lead the group's investment administration division.
Sal Torrisi will head up Fortnum's investment adminstration arm, e-Clipse Online, and will report to Fortnum chief executive Ray Miles.
According to a statement released by Fortnum, Mr Torrisi will oversee the ongoing development of e-Clipse Online as well as its integration into Fornum's principal practices.
"This role provides a unique opportunity for me to utilise my entire skill set which spans technology, and business and project management," Mr Torrisi said.
"As an independently-owned boutique advisory firm, Fortnum has the flexibility and freedom to build more efficient, client-centric solutions without being shackled by legacy systems and platforms," he said.
Mr Torrisi held senior management roles at Colonial First State and AXA before joining MLC/NAB Wealth between 2010 and 2014.
Most recently, he was a consultant for FNZ and Fortnum Financial Group.
Mr Torrisi will be speaking on technology issues at the upcoming ifa Business Strategy Day. For more information visit http://www.businessstrategyday.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all