Fortnum Financial Group has appointed NAB's former head of technology, advice and marketing to lead the group's investment administration division.
Sal Torrisi will head up Fortnum's investment adminstration arm, e-Clipse Online, and will report to Fortnum chief executive Ray Miles.
According to a statement released by Fortnum, Mr Torrisi will oversee the ongoing development of e-Clipse Online as well as its integration into Fornum's principal practices.
"This role provides a unique opportunity for me to utilise my entire skill set which spans technology, and business and project management," Mr Torrisi said.
"As an independently-owned boutique advisory firm, Fortnum has the flexibility and freedom to build more efficient, client-centric solutions without being shackled by legacy systems and platforms," he said.
Mr Torrisi held senior management roles at Colonial First State and AXA before joining MLC/NAB Wealth between 2010 and 2014.
Most recently, he was a consultant for FNZ and Fortnum Financial Group.
Mr Torrisi will be speaking on technology issues at the upcoming ifa Business Strategy Day. For more information visit http://www.businessstrategyday.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all