Fortnum Financial Group has appointed NAB's former head of technology, advice and marketing to lead the group's investment administration division.
Sal Torrisi will head up Fortnum's investment adminstration arm, e-Clipse Online, and will report to Fortnum chief executive Ray Miles.
According to a statement released by Fortnum, Mr Torrisi will oversee the ongoing development of e-Clipse Online as well as its integration into Fornum's principal practices.
"This role provides a unique opportunity for me to utilise my entire skill set which spans technology, and business and project management," Mr Torrisi said.
"As an independently-owned boutique advisory firm, Fortnum has the flexibility and freedom to build more efficient, client-centric solutions without being shackled by legacy systems and platforms," he said.
Mr Torrisi held senior management roles at Colonial First State and AXA before joining MLC/NAB Wealth between 2010 and 2014.
Most recently, he was a consultant for FNZ and Fortnum Financial Group.
Mr Torrisi will be speaking on technology issues at the upcoming ifa Business Strategy Day. For more information visit http://www.businessstrategyday.com.au
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all