Centuria Life has appointed a new business development manager to its investment bonds division to work closely with financial advisers across New South Wales.
Brent Andal has been appointed to the Sydney-based position, where, Centuria said, he will have the primary focus of working with advisers across the state.
Mr Andal most recently worked for SSQ Financial Group in Canada as a director of business development across investment, retirement, life and living benefits.
Prior to his role with SSQ Financial Group, Mr Andal worked across financial planning and asset management for Scotiabank in Canada, Barclays and Standard Life Investments.
“[Mr Andal] brings the right blend of broad and specialised experience and knows first-hand the issues and challenges that advisers face every day,” Centuria general manager of the investment bond division Neil Rogan said.
“Centuria has spent considerable time developing the new range of investment bonds in close consultation with independent adviser groups and investment managers.”
“We’re greatly looking forward to making them available to more and more clients now that [Mr Andal] is on board,” Mr Rogan said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all