Centuria Life has appointed a new business development manager to its investment bonds division to work closely with financial advisers across New South Wales.
Brent Andal has been appointed to the Sydney-based position, where, Centuria said, he will have the primary focus of working with advisers across the state.
Mr Andal most recently worked for SSQ Financial Group in Canada as a director of business development across investment, retirement, life and living benefits.
Prior to his role with SSQ Financial Group, Mr Andal worked across financial planning and asset management for Scotiabank in Canada, Barclays and Standard Life Investments.
“[Mr Andal] brings the right blend of broad and specialised experience and knows first-hand the issues and challenges that advisers face every day,” Centuria general manager of the investment bond division Neil Rogan said.
“Centuria has spent considerable time developing the new range of investment bonds in close consultation with independent adviser groups and investment managers.”
“We’re greatly looking forward to making them available to more and more clients now that [Mr Andal] is on board,” Mr Rogan said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all