Centuria Life has appointed a new business development manager to its investment bonds division to work closely with financial advisers across New South Wales.
Brent Andal has been appointed to the Sydney-based position, where, Centuria said, he will have the primary focus of working with advisers across the state.
Mr Andal most recently worked for SSQ Financial Group in Canada as a director of business development across investment, retirement, life and living benefits.
Prior to his role with SSQ Financial Group, Mr Andal worked across financial planning and asset management for Scotiabank in Canada, Barclays and Standard Life Investments.
“[Mr Andal] brings the right blend of broad and specialised experience and knows first-hand the issues and challenges that advisers face every day,” Centuria general manager of the investment bond division Neil Rogan said.
“Centuria has spent considerable time developing the new range of investment bonds in close consultation with independent adviser groups and investment managers.”
“We’re greatly looking forward to making them available to more and more clients now that [Mr Andal] is on board,” Mr Rogan said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all