A former ANZ staffer has joined term-deposit platform provider Australian Money Market (AMM).
According to a statement issued yesterday, former ANZ relationship manager - advice Margie Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, has been appointed as general manager.
The statement said that the appointment of Ms Watson reflects the company's projected growth outlook.
“Despite interest rates being at an all-time low, cash will always be an important part of any investment portfolio, especially SMSFs.
“With an established presence in the financial advisory industry and specialist experience in providing cash solutions for financial planners and stockbrokers, Ms. Watson brings her expertise in investment and cash management to the AMM team,” the statement said.
Australian Money Market currently has $2.8 billion in funds under advice, and allows advisers online access to more than 20 term deposit providers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all