A former ANZ staffer has joined term-deposit platform provider Australian Money Market (AMM).
According to a statement issued yesterday, former ANZ relationship manager - advice Margie Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, has been appointed as general manager.
The statement said that the appointment of Ms Watson reflects the company's projected growth outlook.
“Despite interest rates being at an all-time low, cash will always be an important part of any investment portfolio, especially SMSFs.
“With an established presence in the financial advisory industry and specialist experience in providing cash solutions for financial planners and stockbrokers, Ms. Watson brings her expertise in investment and cash management to the AMM team,” the statement said.
Australian Money Market currently has $2.8 billion in funds under advice, and allows advisers online access to more than 20 term deposit providers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all