A former ANZ staffer has joined term-deposit platform provider Australian Money Market (AMM).
According to a statement issued yesterday, former ANZ relationship manager - advice Margie Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, has been appointed as general manager.
The statement said that the appointment of Ms Watson reflects the company's projected growth outlook.
“Despite interest rates being at an all-time low, cash will always be an important part of any investment portfolio, especially SMSFs.
“With an established presence in the financial advisory industry and specialist experience in providing cash solutions for financial planners and stockbrokers, Ms. Watson brings her expertise in investment and cash management to the AMM team,” the statement said.
Australian Money Market currently has $2.8 billion in funds under advice, and allows advisers online access to more than 20 term deposit providers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all