A former ANZ staffer has joined term-deposit platform provider Australian Money Market (AMM).
According to a statement issued yesterday, former ANZ relationship manager - advice Margie Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, has been appointed as general manager.
The statement said that the appointment of Ms Watson reflects the company's projected growth outlook.
“Despite interest rates being at an all-time low, cash will always be an important part of any investment portfolio, especially SMSFs.
“With an established presence in the financial advisory industry and specialist experience in providing cash solutions for financial planners and stockbrokers, Ms. Watson brings her expertise in investment and cash management to the AMM team,” the statement said.
Australian Money Market currently has $2.8 billion in funds under advice, and allows advisers online access to more than 20 term deposit providers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all