A former ANZ staffer has joined term-deposit platform provider Australian Money Market (AMM).
According to a statement issued yesterday, former ANZ relationship manager - advice Margie Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, has been appointed as general manager.
The statement said that the appointment of Ms Watson reflects the company's projected growth outlook.
“Despite interest rates being at an all-time low, cash will always be an important part of any investment portfolio, especially SMSFs.
“With an established presence in the financial advisory industry and specialist experience in providing cash solutions for financial planners and stockbrokers, Ms. Watson brings her expertise in investment and cash management to the AMM team,” the statement said.
Australian Money Market currently has $2.8 billion in funds under advice, and allows advisers online access to more than 20 term deposit providers.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all