Platform provider Hub24 has redesigned its online InvestorHUB and AdviserHUB portals to provide financial advisers better access on mobile devices.
In a statement Hub24 said it has made its online portals “fully compatible” across mobile phones and tablet devices.
“We’ve made the software substantially more intuitive, and also delivered our new online inquiry and help functionality called SupportHUB where advisers can view requests, track the progress of applications and source an online knowledge base,” Hub24 chief executive Andrew Alcock said.
Hub24 also said its redesign of the online portals will meet the growing number of people using the internet on mobile devices.
“Global statistics have shown that use of mobile devices to access the internet over the past two years has doubled, and recent local planner research [by Investment Trends in 2014] has shown 44 per cent of planners intend to use tablets in their business.
“Hub24’s latest development is designed to meet that demand, and support the company’s functional leadership in key areas such as managed account delivery,” a statement from Hub24 said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all