Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed former Westpac and St George advice executive Jason Dunn as its new head of strategy and advice.
Mr Dunn will be instrumental in helping Anne Street become a “leading wealth management force” in Australia, according to a statement from the licensee.
“Jason is results-driven and passionate about achievement in all aspects of his life. He has a stellar record of success, not just in terms of growing businesses, but also in creating high-performing teams and increasing client satisfaction,” said Anne Street Partners chief executive Michael Adamson.
“We have every confidence that Jason’s skills and experience will allow him to drive strategy at Anne Street Partners, to the very great benefit of our clients as well as our business.”
Mr Dunn was formerly head of financial planning for St George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA within the Westpac group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all