Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed former Westpac and St George advice executive Jason Dunn as its new head of strategy and advice.
Mr Dunn will be instrumental in helping Anne Street become a “leading wealth management force” in Australia, according to a statement from the licensee.
“Jason is results-driven and passionate about achievement in all aspects of his life. He has a stellar record of success, not just in terms of growing businesses, but also in creating high-performing teams and increasing client satisfaction,” said Anne Street Partners chief executive Michael Adamson.
“We have every confidence that Jason’s skills and experience will allow him to drive strategy at Anne Street Partners, to the very great benefit of our clients as well as our business.”
Mr Dunn was formerly head of financial planning for St George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA within the Westpac group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all