Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed former Westpac and St George advice executive Jason Dunn as its new head of strategy and advice.
Mr Dunn will be instrumental in helping Anne Street become a “leading wealth management force” in Australia, according to a statement from the licensee.
“Jason is results-driven and passionate about achievement in all aspects of his life. He has a stellar record of success, not just in terms of growing businesses, but also in creating high-performing teams and increasing client satisfaction,” said Anne Street Partners chief executive Michael Adamson.
“We have every confidence that Jason’s skills and experience will allow him to drive strategy at Anne Street Partners, to the very great benefit of our clients as well as our business.”
Mr Dunn was formerly head of financial planning for St George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA within the Westpac group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all