Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed former Westpac and St George advice executive Jason Dunn as its new head of strategy and advice.
Mr Dunn will be instrumental in helping Anne Street become a “leading wealth management force” in Australia, according to a statement from the licensee.
“Jason is results-driven and passionate about achievement in all aspects of his life. He has a stellar record of success, not just in terms of growing businesses, but also in creating high-performing teams and increasing client satisfaction,” said Anne Street Partners chief executive Michael Adamson.
“We have every confidence that Jason’s skills and experience will allow him to drive strategy at Anne Street Partners, to the very great benefit of our clients as well as our business.”
Mr Dunn was formerly head of financial planning for St George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank SA within the Westpac group.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all