A former AMP SMSF business development manager and FPA figure has been hired by DomaCom to take up the role of state sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
DomaCom has appointed Chris Benson to the role, where he will be responsible for addressing the growing interest in its Fractional Property Investment Fund.
Mr Benson is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association and prior to joining DomaCom worked as a strategic BDM for AMP SMSF.
”We’re very pleased to secure someone with [Mr Benson's] background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market," DomaCom general manager of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said.
“[Mr Benson's] appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.
"Sales has taken the focus with 15 AFSLs having given DomaCom the thumbs-up and another 30 in waiting. [Mr Benson] will be a great asset in helping convert these and building DomaCom’s funds under management," Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all