A former AMP SMSF business development manager and FPA figure has been hired by DomaCom to take up the role of state sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
DomaCom has appointed Chris Benson to the role, where he will be responsible for addressing the growing interest in its Fractional Property Investment Fund.
Mr Benson is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association and prior to joining DomaCom worked as a strategic BDM for AMP SMSF.
”We’re very pleased to secure someone with [Mr Benson's] background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market," DomaCom general manager of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said.
“[Mr Benson's] appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.
"Sales has taken the focus with 15 AFSLs having given DomaCom the thumbs-up and another 30 in waiting. [Mr Benson] will be a great asset in helping convert these and building DomaCom’s funds under management," Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all