A former AMP SMSF business development manager and FPA figure has been hired by DomaCom to take up the role of state sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
DomaCom has appointed Chris Benson to the role, where he will be responsible for addressing the growing interest in its Fractional Property Investment Fund.
Mr Benson is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association and prior to joining DomaCom worked as a strategic BDM for AMP SMSF.
”We’re very pleased to secure someone with [Mr Benson's] background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market," DomaCom general manager of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said.
“[Mr Benson's] appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.
"Sales has taken the focus with 15 AFSLs having given DomaCom the thumbs-up and another 30 in waiting. [Mr Benson] will be a great asset in helping convert these and building DomaCom’s funds under management," Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all