A former AMP SMSF business development manager and FPA figure has been hired by DomaCom to take up the role of state sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
DomaCom has appointed Chris Benson to the role, where he will be responsible for addressing the growing interest in its Fractional Property Investment Fund.
Mr Benson is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association and prior to joining DomaCom worked as a strategic BDM for AMP SMSF.
”We’re very pleased to secure someone with [Mr Benson's] background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market," DomaCom general manager of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said.
“[Mr Benson's] appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.
"Sales has taken the focus with 15 AFSLs having given DomaCom the thumbs-up and another 30 in waiting. [Mr Benson] will be a great asset in helping convert these and building DomaCom’s funds under management," Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all