A former AMP SMSF business development manager and FPA figure has been hired by DomaCom to take up the role of state sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
DomaCom has appointed Chris Benson to the role, where he will be responsible for addressing the growing interest in its Fractional Property Investment Fund.
Mr Benson is a current conduct review commissioner with the Financial Planning Association and prior to joining DomaCom worked as a strategic BDM for AMP SMSF.
”We’re very pleased to secure someone with [Mr Benson's] background, particularly his knowledge of the SMSF market," DomaCom general manager of sales and marketing Warren Gibson said.
“[Mr Benson's] appointment comes at a critical time for DomaCom with investors' growing appetite for property feeding into financial planning practices.
"Sales has taken the focus with 15 AFSLs having given DomaCom the thumbs-up and another 30 in waiting. [Mr Benson] will be a great asset in helping convert these and building DomaCom’s funds under management," Mr Gibson said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all