Insurer AIA Vitality has announced that more than 1,000 financial advisers have written at least one life policy attached to its AIA Vitality health and well-being incentive program.
In a statement issued this morning, the insurer reflected on the 12-month anniversary of the launch of the AIA Vitality program, revealing that 1,195 advisers have supported the product.
The announcement comes as AIA launches a new grass-roots soccer initiative for children aged between 4 and 11, branded the ‘AIA Vitality MiniRoos’ program.
“As a life insurer, we see first-hand the impact that poor health can have on the community and on quality of life, both for children and adults,” said AIA chief executive Damien Mu.
“By supporting the health of thousands of kids through one of the fastest-growing sports in Australia, we can help them in establishing healthy habits early on in their lives, and can assist in addressing Australia’s preventative health issues.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all