Insurer AIA Vitality has announced that more than 1,000 financial advisers have written at least one life policy attached to its AIA Vitality health and well-being incentive program.
In a statement issued this morning, the insurer reflected on the 12-month anniversary of the launch of the AIA Vitality program, revealing that 1,195 advisers have supported the product.
The announcement comes as AIA launches a new grass-roots soccer initiative for children aged between 4 and 11, branded the ‘AIA Vitality MiniRoos’ program.
“As a life insurer, we see first-hand the impact that poor health can have on the community and on quality of life, both for children and adults,” said AIA chief executive Damien Mu.
“By supporting the health of thousands of kids through one of the fastest-growing sports in Australia, we can help them in establishing healthy habits early on in their lives, and can assist in addressing Australia’s preventative health issues.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all