TAL-aligned Affinia Financial Advisers has developed two client-facing videos to better assist advisers to engage with consumers.
Affinia said one video discusses the importance of disclosure while the second video explains the role advisers play once a policy is in place.
“Our videos 'Supporting you at claim time' and 'Your duty of disclosure' help advisers continue the conversation with their clients, and crucially, help them to understand the vital role an adviser plays at claim time,” Affinia general manager Craig Parker said.
“We developed the disclosure video first and had very positive feedback from our advisers, so more recently [we] created the claim time video, which highlights what a client should do once their policy is in place, and who they should contact if they think they have a claim – their adviser,” he said.
Affinia added that the videos also follow the development of a new online tool that enables advisers to quickly and easily create their own personalised marketing collateral around claims payments.
"We are continuing to develop client engagement tools to help demonstrate the value of advice and the benefits of risk insurance,” Mr Parker said.
“There has been negative sentiment around the industry lately but the reality is that this is overshadowing how advisers create exceptional value for Australians.
“We need to do a better job of sharing the good news stories and these videos help advisers do that,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all