TAL-aligned Affinia Financial Advisers has developed two client-facing videos to better assist advisers to engage with consumers.
Affinia said one video discusses the importance of disclosure while the second video explains the role advisers play once a policy is in place.
“Our videos 'Supporting you at claim time' and 'Your duty of disclosure' help advisers continue the conversation with their clients, and crucially, help them to understand the vital role an adviser plays at claim time,” Affinia general manager Craig Parker said.
“We developed the disclosure video first and had very positive feedback from our advisers, so more recently [we] created the claim time video, which highlights what a client should do once their policy is in place, and who they should contact if they think they have a claim – their adviser,” he said.
Affinia added that the videos also follow the development of a new online tool that enables advisers to quickly and easily create their own personalised marketing collateral around claims payments.
"We are continuing to develop client engagement tools to help demonstrate the value of advice and the benefits of risk insurance,” Mr Parker said.
“There has been negative sentiment around the industry lately but the reality is that this is overshadowing how advisers create exceptional value for Australians.
“We need to do a better job of sharing the good news stories and these videos help advisers do that,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all