Advisers using the BT Wrap platform will now have access to the “active cash” fund managed by Yellow Brick Road-affiliated Smarter Money Investments (SMI).
In a statement issued by YBR today, the wealth management company announced that it can now be used by advisers and clients both within and outside super.
“SMI’s active cash strategy is already available on other leading platforms, including Macquarie Wrap, Onevue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFund, and Powerwrap,” the statement said.
“Its approval for use on BT Wrap will enable a significant number of new advisers to access one of Australia’s best performing short-term fixed-interest solutions in a convenient manner.”
The statement also pointed to recent figures from Morningstar which suggested strong relative returns by the SMI product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all