Advisers using the BT Wrap platform will now have access to the “active cash” fund managed by Yellow Brick Road-affiliated Smarter Money Investments (SMI).
In a statement issued by YBR today, the wealth management company announced that it can now be used by advisers and clients both within and outside super.
“SMI’s active cash strategy is already available on other leading platforms, including Macquarie Wrap, Onevue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFund, and Powerwrap,” the statement said.
“Its approval for use on BT Wrap will enable a significant number of new advisers to access one of Australia’s best performing short-term fixed-interest solutions in a convenient manner.”
The statement also pointed to recent figures from Morningstar which suggested strong relative returns by the SMI product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all