Advisers using the BT Wrap platform will now have access to the “active cash” fund managed by Yellow Brick Road-affiliated Smarter Money Investments (SMI).
In a statement issued by YBR today, the wealth management company announced that it can now be used by advisers and clients both within and outside super.
“SMI’s active cash strategy is already available on other leading platforms, including Macquarie Wrap, Onevue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFund, and Powerwrap,” the statement said.
“Its approval for use on BT Wrap will enable a significant number of new advisers to access one of Australia’s best performing short-term fixed-interest solutions in a convenient manner.”
The statement also pointed to recent figures from Morningstar which suggested strong relative returns by the SMI product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all