Advisers using the BT Wrap platform will now have access to the “active cash” fund managed by Yellow Brick Road-affiliated Smarter Money Investments (SMI).
In a statement issued by YBR today, the wealth management company announced that it can now be used by advisers and clients both within and outside super.
“SMI’s active cash strategy is already available on other leading platforms, including Macquarie Wrap, Onevue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFund, and Powerwrap,” the statement said.
“Its approval for use on BT Wrap will enable a significant number of new advisers to access one of Australia’s best performing short-term fixed-interest solutions in a convenient manner.”
The statement also pointed to recent figures from Morningstar which suggested strong relative returns by the SMI product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:07AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 10:21BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 09:55Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all