Advisers using the BT Wrap platform will now have access to the “active cash” fund managed by Yellow Brick Road-affiliated Smarter Money Investments (SMI).
In a statement issued by YBR today, the wealth management company announced that it can now be used by advisers and clients both within and outside super.
“SMI’s active cash strategy is already available on other leading platforms, including Macquarie Wrap, Onevue, Netwealth, Hub24, ASX mFund, and Powerwrap,” the statement said.
“Its approval for use on BT Wrap will enable a significant number of new advisers to access one of Australia’s best performing short-term fixed-interest solutions in a convenient manner.”
The statement also pointed to recent figures from Morningstar which suggested strong relative returns by the SMI product.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all