Bennelong Funds Management has appointed a former Franklin Templeton Investments BDM as a new director of distribution for Victoria and Tasmania.
In a statement from the fund manager, Bennelong said it has appointed Holly Old to the role. She will be based in Melbourne.
Prior to her appointment, Ms Old was working for Franklin Templeton Investments as a business development manager.
Ms Old has also held roles with BlackRock Investment Management and Merrill Lynch Investment Management.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Ms Old’s experience and understanding of advisers’ needs make her a “valuable addition” to the team.
“Bennelong is undergoing an exciting phase of growth and we are confident Holly will be a key contributor to the success of our business,” Mr Aitken said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all