Bennelong Funds Management has appointed a former Franklin Templeton Investments BDM as a new director of distribution for Victoria and Tasmania.
In a statement from the fund manager, Bennelong said it has appointed Holly Old to the role. She will be based in Melbourne.
Prior to her appointment, Ms Old was working for Franklin Templeton Investments as a business development manager.
Ms Old has also held roles with BlackRock Investment Management and Merrill Lynch Investment Management.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Ms Old’s experience and understanding of advisers’ needs make her a “valuable addition” to the team.
“Bennelong is undergoing an exciting phase of growth and we are confident Holly will be a key contributor to the success of our business,” Mr Aitken said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all