Bennelong Funds Management has appointed a former Franklin Templeton Investments BDM as a new director of distribution for Victoria and Tasmania.
In a statement from the fund manager, Bennelong said it has appointed Holly Old to the role. She will be based in Melbourne.
Prior to her appointment, Ms Old was working for Franklin Templeton Investments as a business development manager.
Ms Old has also held roles with BlackRock Investment Management and Merrill Lynch Investment Management.
Bennelong head of distribution Andrew Aitken said Ms Old’s experience and understanding of advisers’ needs make her a “valuable addition” to the team.
“Bennelong is undergoing an exciting phase of growth and we are confident Holly will be a key contributor to the success of our business,” Mr Aitken said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all