Boutique portfolio manager and broker Bellmont Securities is set to offer its two SMA offerings to financial advisers via the Hub24 platform.
Speaking to ifa, Bellmont Securities director and co-founder David Montuoro said previously its Core Equities portfolio and Buy-Write portfolio were only available through Linear, but will soon be available through Hub24.
“We are definitely in a process of increasing our distribution,” Mr Montuoro said.
“We’re looking to work with leading providers, so we are excited to be doing some work with Hub24 – one of our portfolios will launch with them shortly, and the Buy-Write [portfolio] might take a few months before we actually bring that across as well.
“We are particularly excited about Hub24, [because] of the growth they have gone through over the last few months. They’ve been winning over a large number of advisers, managers and they have seen huge growth in their [funds under management]," he said.
Mr Montuoro also said Bellmont Securities will continue to roll out its SMA portfolios across other platforms, including Netwealth in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all