Boutique portfolio manager and broker Bellmont Securities is set to offer its two SMA offerings to financial advisers via the Hub24 platform.
Speaking to ifa, Bellmont Securities director and co-founder David Montuoro said previously its Core Equities portfolio and Buy-Write portfolio were only available through Linear, but will soon be available through Hub24.
“We are definitely in a process of increasing our distribution,” Mr Montuoro said.
“We’re looking to work with leading providers, so we are excited to be doing some work with Hub24 – one of our portfolios will launch with them shortly, and the Buy-Write [portfolio] might take a few months before we actually bring that across as well.
“We are particularly excited about Hub24, [because] of the growth they have gone through over the last few months. They’ve been winning over a large number of advisers, managers and they have seen huge growth in their [funds under management]," he said.
Mr Montuoro also said Bellmont Securities will continue to roll out its SMA portfolios across other platforms, including Netwealth in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all