ING Direct’s three-month, six-month and one-year platform term deposit products are now available via Hub24’s IDPA and super platform.
In a statement released by Hub24, the platform provider said ING Direct is the fifth term deposit provider to be offered in addition to RaboDirect, NAB, St George Bank and Adelaide Bank.
“We’re pleased that ING Direct has chosen Hub24 to be the first platform through which to offer [term deposit] products,” Hub24 head of marketing and distribution Wes Gillet said.
“The key to a successful platform is choice, extending across all providers and products.”
“This includes term deposits, which are an integral part of an investment strategy, especially for clients approaching retirement or looking to park cash at higher rates while researching investment choices,” Mr Gillet said.
Hub24 also said offering a range of term deposit providers and a broad selection of terms and competitive rates will increase efficiencies for advisers.
“[Advisers] can be confident that Hub24 has done the groundwork in pulling together a comprehensive selection of cash solutions to suit a variety of client needs,” a statement from Hub24 said.
ING Direct head of third party distribution Mark Woolnough said ING is increasingly working with advisers and are “very pleased” to be part of the Hub24 platform.
“Our term deposits have a range of features including competitive rates and no ING Direct fees and it’s great to start the year on the Hub24 platform, bringing choice, flexibility and a compelling cash solution to advisers and their clients,” Mr Woolnough said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 09:14CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all