ING Direct has announced its Living Super Balanced Option was assigned a ‘recommended’ rating by research house Lonsec.
In a statement from ING Direct, head of third party distribution Mark Woolnough said the review was an endorsement of the product.
“The ‘recommended’ rating demonstrates the strong conviction that Lonsec has for the Living Super Balanced Option,” he said.
The fund is the “the first balanced option available to all Australians with no administration, contribution or management fees,” according to the statement.
“Alongside the ability to invest in ING Direct cash and term deposits with no fees, Living Super offers a wide menu of investment options with access to a range of managed funds, as well as real-time trading of shares listed on the ASX/S&P 200 index and selected ETFs and LICs,” the statement said.
Mr Woolnough suggested the fund had been well received by the public.
“Living Super is a great superannuation platform that is already resonating strongly with Australians who are increasingly demanding more transparency and better control when it comes to their retirement planning,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all