ING Direct has announced its Living Super Balanced Option was assigned a ‘recommended’ rating by research house Lonsec.
In a statement from ING Direct, head of third party distribution Mark Woolnough said the review was an endorsement of the product.
“The ‘recommended’ rating demonstrates the strong conviction that Lonsec has for the Living Super Balanced Option,” he said.
The fund is the “the first balanced option available to all Australians with no administration, contribution or management fees,” according to the statement.
“Alongside the ability to invest in ING Direct cash and term deposits with no fees, Living Super offers a wide menu of investment options with access to a range of managed funds, as well as real-time trading of shares listed on the ASX/S&P 200 index and selected ETFs and LICs,” the statement said.
Mr Woolnough suggested the fund had been well received by the public.
“Living Super is a great superannuation platform that is already resonating strongly with Australians who are increasingly demanding more transparency and better control when it comes to their retirement planning,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018Former BT exec joins mortgage and financial advice groupBy Reporter
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- view all