ING Direct has announced its Living Super Balanced Option was assigned a ‘recommended’ rating by research house Lonsec.
In a statement from ING Direct, head of third party distribution Mark Woolnough said the review was an endorsement of the product.
“The ‘recommended’ rating demonstrates the strong conviction that Lonsec has for the Living Super Balanced Option,” he said.
The fund is the “the first balanced option available to all Australians with no administration, contribution or management fees,” according to the statement.
“Alongside the ability to invest in ING Direct cash and term deposits with no fees, Living Super offers a wide menu of investment options with access to a range of managed funds, as well as real-time trading of shares listed on the ASX/S&P 200 index and selected ETFs and LICs,” the statement said.
Mr Woolnough suggested the fund had been well received by the public.
“Living Super is a great superannuation platform that is already resonating strongly with Australians who are increasingly demanding more transparency and better control when it comes to their retirement planning,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all