Research house Lonsec has developed technology which it says allows advisers whole-of-client management as well as access to the recently acquired iRate subscription service.
Lonsec Stockbroking has unveiled FrontOffice, a cloud-based practice management tool developed in collaboration with GBST, it says will provide “a complete solution to manage whole-of-client net wealth”.
“This is a paradigm shift for advisers,” said Lonsec Stockbroking CEO John Murray.
“Often individual clients will have more than one account – for example a personal account, a joint and an SMSF – the Lonsec FrontOffice solution aggregates this account data at the client level, not only giving the adviser access to their total net worth but also a snapshot view of total active orders in the market for that client regardless of whether they are equities, ETFs or the new ASX mFund service."
The roll-out comes as Lonsec Stockbroking hires former Patersons Securities client adviser Christine Cooper, along with new appointments Sarah Fillmore as investment adviser, Tim Weaver as dealer’s assistant and Enrique Navarro in an operational support role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all