Research house Lonsec has developed technology which it says allows advisers whole-of-client management as well as access to the recently acquired iRate subscription service.
Lonsec Stockbroking has unveiled FrontOffice, a cloud-based practice management tool developed in collaboration with GBST, it says will provide “a complete solution to manage whole-of-client net wealth”.
“This is a paradigm shift for advisers,” said Lonsec Stockbroking CEO John Murray.
“Often individual clients will have more than one account – for example a personal account, a joint and an SMSF – the Lonsec FrontOffice solution aggregates this account data at the client level, not only giving the adviser access to their total net worth but also a snapshot view of total active orders in the market for that client regardless of whether they are equities, ETFs or the new ASX mFund service."
The roll-out comes as Lonsec Stockbroking hires former Patersons Securities client adviser Christine Cooper, along with new appointments Sarah Fillmore as investment adviser, Tim Weaver as dealer’s assistant and Enrique Navarro in an operational support role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all