Research house Lonsec has developed technology which it says allows advisers whole-of-client management as well as access to the recently acquired iRate subscription service.
Lonsec Stockbroking has unveiled FrontOffice, a cloud-based practice management tool developed in collaboration with GBST, it says will provide “a complete solution to manage whole-of-client net wealth”.
“This is a paradigm shift for advisers,” said Lonsec Stockbroking CEO John Murray.
“Often individual clients will have more than one account – for example a personal account, a joint and an SMSF – the Lonsec FrontOffice solution aggregates this account data at the client level, not only giving the adviser access to their total net worth but also a snapshot view of total active orders in the market for that client regardless of whether they are equities, ETFs or the new ASX mFund service."
The roll-out comes as Lonsec Stockbroking hires former Patersons Securities client adviser Christine Cooper, along with new appointments Sarah Fillmore as investment adviser, Tim Weaver as dealer’s assistant and Enrique Navarro in an operational support role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all