Research house Lonsec has developed technology which it says allows advisers whole-of-client management as well as access to the recently acquired iRate subscription service.
Lonsec Stockbroking has unveiled FrontOffice, a cloud-based practice management tool developed in collaboration with GBST, it says will provide “a complete solution to manage whole-of-client net wealth”.
“This is a paradigm shift for advisers,” said Lonsec Stockbroking CEO John Murray.
“Often individual clients will have more than one account – for example a personal account, a joint and an SMSF – the Lonsec FrontOffice solution aggregates this account data at the client level, not only giving the adviser access to their total net worth but also a snapshot view of total active orders in the market for that client regardless of whether they are equities, ETFs or the new ASX mFund service."
The roll-out comes as Lonsec Stockbroking hires former Patersons Securities client adviser Christine Cooper, along with new appointments Sarah Fillmore as investment adviser, Tim Weaver as dealer’s assistant and Enrique Navarro in an operational support role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all