Research house Lonsec has developed technology which it says allows advisers whole-of-client management as well as access to the recently acquired iRate subscription service.
Lonsec Stockbroking has unveiled FrontOffice, a cloud-based practice management tool developed in collaboration with GBST, it says will provide “a complete solution to manage whole-of-client net wealth”.
“This is a paradigm shift for advisers,” said Lonsec Stockbroking CEO John Murray.
“Often individual clients will have more than one account – for example a personal account, a joint and an SMSF – the Lonsec FrontOffice solution aggregates this account data at the client level, not only giving the adviser access to their total net worth but also a snapshot view of total active orders in the market for that client regardless of whether they are equities, ETFs or the new ASX mFund service."
The roll-out comes as Lonsec Stockbroking hires former Patersons Securities client adviser Christine Cooper, along with new appointments Sarah Fillmore as investment adviser, Tim Weaver as dealer’s assistant and Enrique Navarro in an operational support role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all