Elixir Consulting has announced a series of workshops to help advisers create and execute their business plans over the coming year.
The ‘business bootcamps’ complement the recent launch of Elixir’s Juice Console, a business planning tool released in December, according to a statement from Elixir.
During the workshops, advisers will be shown how to use the software to analyse their business and create a strategy for the future.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said it was vitally important for advisers to focus on improving their business.
“In the current environment, financial advisers are finding they need more focus on their business than ever before, and they’re seeing Juice as a great tool to help them identify and plan the areas of their business they want to improve on, while staying focused on growth targets and service delivery to existing clients,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all