Elixir Consulting has announced a series of workshops to help advisers create and execute their business plans over the coming year.
The ‘business bootcamps’ complement the recent launch of Elixir’s Juice Console, a business planning tool released in December, according to a statement from Elixir.
During the workshops, advisers will be shown how to use the software to analyse their business and create a strategy for the future.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said it was vitally important for advisers to focus on improving their business.
“In the current environment, financial advisers are finding they need more focus on their business than ever before, and they’re seeing Juice as a great tool to help them identify and plan the areas of their business they want to improve on, while staying focused on growth targets and service delivery to existing clients,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all