Elixir Consulting has announced a series of workshops to help advisers create and execute their business plans over the coming year.
The ‘business bootcamps’ complement the recent launch of Elixir’s Juice Console, a business planning tool released in December, according to a statement from Elixir.
During the workshops, advisers will be shown how to use the software to analyse their business and create a strategy for the future.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said it was vitally important for advisers to focus on improving their business.
“In the current environment, financial advisers are finding they need more focus on their business than ever before, and they’re seeing Juice as a great tool to help them identify and plan the areas of their business they want to improve on, while staying focused on growth targets and service delivery to existing clients,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all