Elixir Consulting has announced a series of workshops to help advisers create and execute their business plans over the coming year.
The ‘business bootcamps’ complement the recent launch of Elixir’s Juice Console, a business planning tool released in December, according to a statement from Elixir.
During the workshops, advisers will be shown how to use the software to analyse their business and create a strategy for the future.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said it was vitally important for advisers to focus on improving their business.
“In the current environment, financial advisers are finding they need more focus on their business than ever before, and they’re seeing Juice as a great tool to help them identify and plan the areas of their business they want to improve on, while staying focused on growth targets and service delivery to existing clients,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all