Elixir Consulting has announced a series of workshops to help advisers create and execute their business plans over the coming year.
The ‘business bootcamps’ complement the recent launch of Elixir’s Juice Console, a business planning tool released in December, according to a statement from Elixir.
During the workshops, advisers will be shown how to use the software to analyse their business and create a strategy for the future.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said it was vitally important for advisers to focus on improving their business.
“In the current environment, financial advisers are finding they need more focus on their business than ever before, and they’re seeing Juice as a great tool to help them identify and plan the areas of their business they want to improve on, while staying focused on growth targets and service delivery to existing clients,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all