Business coaching firm Elixir has officially launched its Juice Console to help financial advice practices analyse, create and track business plans.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said the release of the product just before Christmas will allow practices to utilise it for New Year planning.
“We see advisers and business owners struggle to create meaningful business plans and gain the focus and accountability they desire to implement evolutionary change and growth in their businesses,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We see licensees seeking a consistent framework to assist their advisers with growing and evolving their business, and overall, a greater demand for tools that will help advisers to run their business like a business.”
The product combines “old school sales management” with modern “gamification and use of technology”, she said, and draws on the consulting firm’s experience in productivity and service delivery.
“The Juice Console will empower any business to drive their own success, and whilst our initial launch is restricted to the advice profession, we will release it to the broader business community in Q2, 2015,” Ms Viskovic said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all