Business coaching firm Elixir has officially launched its Juice Console to help financial advice practices analyse, create and track business plans.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said the release of the product just before Christmas will allow practices to utilise it for New Year planning.
“We see advisers and business owners struggle to create meaningful business plans and gain the focus and accountability they desire to implement evolutionary change and growth in their businesses,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We see licensees seeking a consistent framework to assist their advisers with growing and evolving their business, and overall, a greater demand for tools that will help advisers to run their business like a business.”
The product combines “old school sales management” with modern “gamification and use of technology”, she said, and draws on the consulting firm’s experience in productivity and service delivery.
“The Juice Console will empower any business to drive their own success, and whilst our initial launch is restricted to the advice profession, we will release it to the broader business community in Q2, 2015,” Ms Viskovic said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all