Business coaching firm Elixir has officially launched its Juice Console to help financial advice practices analyse, create and track business plans.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said the release of the product just before Christmas will allow practices to utilise it for New Year planning.
“We see advisers and business owners struggle to create meaningful business plans and gain the focus and accountability they desire to implement evolutionary change and growth in their businesses,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We see licensees seeking a consistent framework to assist their advisers with growing and evolving their business, and overall, a greater demand for tools that will help advisers to run their business like a business.”
The product combines “old school sales management” with modern “gamification and use of technology”, she said, and draws on the consulting firm’s experience in productivity and service delivery.
“The Juice Console will empower any business to drive their own success, and whilst our initial launch is restricted to the advice profession, we will release it to the broader business community in Q2, 2015,” Ms Viskovic said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all