Business coaching firm Elixir has officially launched its Juice Console to help financial advice practices analyse, create and track business plans.
Elixir managing director Sue Viskovic said the release of the product just before Christmas will allow practices to utilise it for New Year planning.
“We see advisers and business owners struggle to create meaningful business plans and gain the focus and accountability they desire to implement evolutionary change and growth in their businesses,” Ms Viskovic said.
“We see licensees seeking a consistent framework to assist their advisers with growing and evolving their business, and overall, a greater demand for tools that will help advisers to run their business like a business.”
The product combines “old school sales management” with modern “gamification and use of technology”, she said, and draws on the consulting firm’s experience in productivity and service delivery.
“The Juice Console will empower any business to drive their own success, and whilst our initial launch is restricted to the advice profession, we will release it to the broader business community in Q2, 2015,” Ms Viskovic said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all