DomaCom has announced its property fund was awarded a 3.75 out of 5 rating from SQM Research, putting it in the “Favourable – Consider for APL inclusion” category.
In a statement from DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naumoidis said the rating was a great achievement, particularly considering the fund’s recent introduction to the market.
“We only launched the DomaCom Fund in February this year and I’m very pleased with what we have achieved in a short period of time introducing such an innovative property investment fund,” he said.
He suggested SQM’s rating would assist DomaCom to attract more investors and improve their product offering.
“This rating supports the overwhelmingly positive response we have received from investors and advisers wanting to utilise our unique fractional investing model to address their property asset allocation needs,” he said.
“More importantly, this rating will put us in good stead to achieve greater market penetration and a base to continually improve the platform and launch new products like the equity release currently in the pipeline.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all