DomaCom has announced its property fund was awarded a 3.75 out of 5 rating from SQM Research, putting it in the “Favourable – Consider for APL inclusion” category.
In a statement from DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naumoidis said the rating was a great achievement, particularly considering the fund’s recent introduction to the market.
“We only launched the DomaCom Fund in February this year and I’m very pleased with what we have achieved in a short period of time introducing such an innovative property investment fund,” he said.
He suggested SQM’s rating would assist DomaCom to attract more investors and improve their product offering.
“This rating supports the overwhelmingly positive response we have received from investors and advisers wanting to utilise our unique fractional investing model to address their property asset allocation needs,” he said.
“More importantly, this rating will put us in good stead to achieve greater market penetration and a base to continually improve the platform and launch new products like the equity release currently in the pipeline.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all