DomaCom has announced its property fund was awarded a 3.75 out of 5 rating from SQM Research, putting it in the “Favourable – Consider for APL inclusion” category.
In a statement from DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naumoidis said the rating was a great achievement, particularly considering the fund’s recent introduction to the market.
“We only launched the DomaCom Fund in February this year and I’m very pleased with what we have achieved in a short period of time introducing such an innovative property investment fund,” he said.
He suggested SQM’s rating would assist DomaCom to attract more investors and improve their product offering.
“This rating supports the overwhelmingly positive response we have received from investors and advisers wanting to utilise our unique fractional investing model to address their property asset allocation needs,” he said.
“More importantly, this rating will put us in good stead to achieve greater market penetration and a base to continually improve the platform and launch new products like the equity release currently in the pipeline.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all