DomaCom has announced its property fund was awarded a 3.75 out of 5 rating from SQM Research, putting it in the “Favourable – Consider for APL inclusion” category.
In a statement from DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naumoidis said the rating was a great achievement, particularly considering the fund’s recent introduction to the market.
“We only launched the DomaCom Fund in February this year and I’m very pleased with what we have achieved in a short period of time introducing such an innovative property investment fund,” he said.
He suggested SQM’s rating would assist DomaCom to attract more investors and improve their product offering.
“This rating supports the overwhelmingly positive response we have received from investors and advisers wanting to utilise our unique fractional investing model to address their property asset allocation needs,” he said.
“More importantly, this rating will put us in good stead to achieve greater market penetration and a base to continually improve the platform and launch new products like the equity release currently in the pipeline.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all