Two advisers and members of the FPA community have been appointed to the board of the Future2 foundation, the association has announced.
Anne Graham, McPhail HLG Financial Planning managing director and partner, and senior adviser at Wealthwise, Joseph Hoe, have both joined the Future2 team.
The new appointments will replace outgoing board members Ray Griffin and Rod Pedersen, according to a statement from the FPA.
The FPA reported Melbourne-based Ms Graham has over 15 years’ experience in financial planning, holds a CFP and is an active member of the FPA Melbourne Chapter, Policy and Regulation Committee and Congress Committee.
Perth-based Mr Hoe has also worked in the industry for 15 years and is a CFP and chartered tax adviser, according to the FPA.
Future2 Chair Steven Hemlich welcomed the new additions to the board.
“Anne and Joseph have much to offer Future2 as we reach out to financial planning professionals and, through them, help disadvantaged young people find a brighter future and a productive place in communities all over Australia,” he said.
He also thanked Mr Griffin and Mr Pedersen for their contributions.
“The Future2 board will miss the wisdom and passion that Ray and Rob have brought to the table over the years,” he said.
“Both have played a major role in Future2’s growth, from strategic planning to practicalities of getting ‘the job’ done.”
The Future2 board – comprises nine directors/trustees – oversees grants to not-for-profit organisations, according to the statment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all