Two advisers and members of the FPA community have been appointed to the board of the Future2 foundation, the association has announced.
Anne Graham, McPhail HLG Financial Planning managing director and partner, and senior adviser at Wealthwise, Joseph Hoe, have both joined the Future2 team.
The new appointments will replace outgoing board members Ray Griffin and Rod Pedersen, according to a statement from the FPA.
The FPA reported Melbourne-based Ms Graham has over 15 years’ experience in financial planning, holds a CFP and is an active member of the FPA Melbourne Chapter, Policy and Regulation Committee and Congress Committee.
Perth-based Mr Hoe has also worked in the industry for 15 years and is a CFP and chartered tax adviser, according to the FPA.
Future2 Chair Steven Hemlich welcomed the new additions to the board.
“Anne and Joseph have much to offer Future2 as we reach out to financial planning professionals and, through them, help disadvantaged young people find a brighter future and a productive place in communities all over Australia,” he said.
He also thanked Mr Griffin and Mr Pedersen for their contributions.
“The Future2 board will miss the wisdom and passion that Ray and Rob have brought to the table over the years,” he said.
“Both have played a major role in Future2’s growth, from strategic planning to practicalities of getting ‘the job’ done.”
The Future2 board – comprises nine directors/trustees – oversees grants to not-for-profit organisations, according to the statment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all