Two advisers and members of the FPA community have been appointed to the board of the Future2 foundation, the association has announced.
Anne Graham, McPhail HLG Financial Planning managing director and partner, and senior adviser at Wealthwise, Joseph Hoe, have both joined the Future2 team.
The new appointments will replace outgoing board members Ray Griffin and Rod Pedersen, according to a statement from the FPA.
The FPA reported Melbourne-based Ms Graham has over 15 years’ experience in financial planning, holds a CFP and is an active member of the FPA Melbourne Chapter, Policy and Regulation Committee and Congress Committee.
Perth-based Mr Hoe has also worked in the industry for 15 years and is a CFP and chartered tax adviser, according to the FPA.
Future2 Chair Steven Hemlich welcomed the new additions to the board.
“Anne and Joseph have much to offer Future2 as we reach out to financial planning professionals and, through them, help disadvantaged young people find a brighter future and a productive place in communities all over Australia,” he said.
He also thanked Mr Griffin and Mr Pedersen for their contributions.
“The Future2 board will miss the wisdom and passion that Ray and Rob have brought to the table over the years,” he said.
“Both have played a major role in Future2’s growth, from strategic planning to practicalities of getting ‘the job’ done.”
The Future2 board – comprises nine directors/trustees – oversees grants to not-for-profit organisations, according to the statment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all