BT Financial Group has released an update on its Adviser View ratings website, revealing it has received more than 20,000 searches and 800 consumer comments since its launch.
Having launched the initiative in October, the Westpac-owned wealth manager says it has been making good progress, with 32,700 unique visits since launch, including 21,150 searches.
The initial analytics suggest consumers are more interested in searching by location than specialisation, indicating “consumers don’t have a good understanding of the range of areas where financial advisers can assist”.
In addition, baby boomers were found to be the key demographic of site visitors, with 9 per cent aged between 35 to 44, 17 per cent aged 45 to 54 and 27 per cent aged 65 or over.
Moe than 800 user comments have also been made on the website.
“Adviser View lifts the lid on what our customers think of their financial advice experience,” said BT general manager, advice, Mark Spiers.
“It provides them with a forum to give honest feedback on their adviser, the value of their advice, as well as information on their adviser’s education and professional backgrounds.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all