Decimal has been selected as the core platform of paraplanning provider Clear Planning Solutions (CPlan), according to a statement to the ASX.
CPlan director Christian Singleton said the platform represented “best practice” in financial advice.
“We are partnering with Decimal to ensure that CPlan’s adviser clients can access both the best paraplanning support coupled with the best operating systems,” he said.
Decimal executive chairman Michael Sertorio welcomed the partnership.
“Building the ecosystem of quality service providers using our platform to collaborate with their clients in real time is a key feature of the new way of doing business that Decimal enables,” he said.
In the statement, Decimal said CPlan provides Australian dealer groups and AFSL holders outsourced paraplanning and support services.
“CPlan brings together expertise in recruiting and managing outsourced workforces with best practice systems and process development to assist advisers to deliver high-quality financial advice,” the statement said.
Decimal also announced CPlan will provide data migration services for Decimal customers requiring support in transition from their previous software.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all