Decimal has been selected as the core platform of paraplanning provider Clear Planning Solutions (CPlan), according to a statement to the ASX.
CPlan director Christian Singleton said the platform represented “best practice” in financial advice.
“We are partnering with Decimal to ensure that CPlan’s adviser clients can access both the best paraplanning support coupled with the best operating systems,” he said.
Decimal executive chairman Michael Sertorio welcomed the partnership.
“Building the ecosystem of quality service providers using our platform to collaborate with their clients in real time is a key feature of the new way of doing business that Decimal enables,” he said.
In the statement, Decimal said CPlan provides Australian dealer groups and AFSL holders outsourced paraplanning and support services.
“CPlan brings together expertise in recruiting and managing outsourced workforces with best practice systems and process development to assist advisers to deliver high-quality financial advice,” the statement said.
Decimal also announced CPlan will provide data migration services for Decimal customers requiring support in transition from their previous software.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all