Colonial First State has redesigned its online portal to give advisers’ clients greater access to portfolio information.
CFS head of retail platforms Peter Labrie announced the suite of enhancements, suggesting they would improve clients’ online experiences and boost adviser-client relations.
“Building on the success of the Adviser Dashboard for which FirstWrap was awarded ‘Best Navigation and User Interface’ in the 2013 Investment Trends Platform Report, this enhancement reflects our commitment to supporting advisers and the relationship they have with clients,” Mr Labrie said.
“The new site also improves the value we provide to our advisers, who use the website as part of their service offering to clients.”
The new design – which has also been optimised for tablets – provides users a daily portfolio summary, including investment holdings, available cash and pending transactions.
It also offers a comprehensive range of reports, notifications for key events, access to Centrelink payment schedules and an interactive portfolio balance chart, according to Colonial First State.
Mr Labrie said advisers had provided extensive input on the website's features.
“We used a customer-centred design approach, asking investors and advisers what they would value on the new website, and it was their feedback that contributed to the site’s final design,” he said.
“We tested the prototype extensively with a number of advisers and investors to ensure that customers were the focal point of the design every step of the way, and this is now reflected in the new site.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all