Colonial First State has redesigned its online portal to give advisers’ clients greater access to portfolio information.
CFS head of retail platforms Peter Labrie announced the suite of enhancements, suggesting they would improve clients’ online experiences and boost adviser-client relations.
“Building on the success of the Adviser Dashboard for which FirstWrap was awarded ‘Best Navigation and User Interface’ in the 2013 Investment Trends Platform Report, this enhancement reflects our commitment to supporting advisers and the relationship they have with clients,” Mr Labrie said.
“The new site also improves the value we provide to our advisers, who use the website as part of their service offering to clients.”
The new design – which has also been optimised for tablets – provides users a daily portfolio summary, including investment holdings, available cash and pending transactions.
It also offers a comprehensive range of reports, notifications for key events, access to Centrelink payment schedules and an interactive portfolio balance chart, according to Colonial First State.
Mr Labrie said advisers had provided extensive input on the website's features.
“We used a customer-centred design approach, asking investors and advisers what they would value on the new website, and it was their feedback that contributed to the site’s final design,” he said.
“We tested the prototype extensively with a number of advisers and investors to ensure that customers were the focal point of the design every step of the way, and this is now reflected in the new site.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all