Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed a former lawyer to head up its legal and risk section.
Lisa Hayes will take on the role of general counsel as well as head of legal, risk and compliance, Anne Street reported in a statement.
Ms Hayes previously worked as head of risk, legal and compliance at Centric Wealth and as head of private wealth, legal and litigation at Perpetual, according to Anne Street.
The firm said Ms Hayes has over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer in the wealth management sector.
Anne Street CEO Michael Adamson said she will help the firm stay up-to-date with changing regulatory frameworks.
“The industry has seen many regulatory changes in the past few years, and will continue to do so,” Mr Adamson said.
“An experienced person in the role will ensure we navigate through such changes and continue to develop the right policies and frameworks to benefit our clients.
“With her extensive experience and proven capabilities in this area we are confident Lisa will deliver.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- 15 Jun 2018ASIC takes Westpac to court over poor adviceBy Reporter
- 15 Jun 2018AFCA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- view all