Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed a former lawyer to head up its legal and risk section.
Lisa Hayes will take on the role of general counsel as well as head of legal, risk and compliance, Anne Street reported in a statement.
Ms Hayes previously worked as head of risk, legal and compliance at Centric Wealth and as head of private wealth, legal and litigation at Perpetual, according to Anne Street.
The firm said Ms Hayes has over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer in the wealth management sector.
Anne Street CEO Michael Adamson said she will help the firm stay up-to-date with changing regulatory frameworks.
“The industry has seen many regulatory changes in the past few years, and will continue to do so,” Mr Adamson said.
“An experienced person in the role will ensure we navigate through such changes and continue to develop the right policies and frameworks to benefit our clients.
“With her extensive experience and proven capabilities in this area we are confident Lisa will deliver.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all