Non-aligned licensee Anne Street Partners has appointed a former lawyer to head up its legal and risk section.
Lisa Hayes will take on the role of general counsel as well as head of legal, risk and compliance, Anne Street reported in a statement.
Ms Hayes previously worked as head of risk, legal and compliance at Centric Wealth and as head of private wealth, legal and litigation at Perpetual, according to Anne Street.
The firm said Ms Hayes has over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer in the wealth management sector.
Anne Street CEO Michael Adamson said she will help the firm stay up-to-date with changing regulatory frameworks.
“The industry has seen many regulatory changes in the past few years, and will continue to do so,” Mr Adamson said.
“An experienced person in the role will ensure we navigate through such changes and continue to develop the right policies and frameworks to benefit our clients.
“With her extensive experience and proven capabilities in this area we are confident Lisa will deliver.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all