A self-licensed adviser has been named Certified Financial Planner of the Year by the FPA, among a number of state-based award winners.
The association has announced Randall Stout of independently-owned WA firm HPH Solutions as the winner of this year’s award, which recognises the industry’s “highest professional standards”, at a ceremony at the Professionals Congress in Adelaide.
“We look for a planner who demonstrates true professional leadership and excellence, someone who routinely goes above and beyond best practice to achieve the best outcomes for clients,” said FPA CEO Mark Rantall.
“There has been a lot of attention given to rogue planners – as it should be.
“But equally, the reality is that those individuals are well and truly outweighed by the number of professional, skilled and committed planners working hard to improve financial outcomes for everyday Australians.”
Other CFP award winners were:
- Jim Fenwicke, Lumix Wealth (NSW)
- Catherine Robson, Affinity Private (VIC)
- Nicolas d’Emden, Shadforth Financial Group (TAS)
- Martin Hunter, Hunter Financial Services (SA)
- Chris Smith, Visis Private Wealth (QLD)
- Jeremy Gillman-Wells, Bravien Financial (ACT)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all