The FPA has released the theme for its upcoming Professionals Congress in Adelaide, urging advisers to “inspire greatness” in others.
According to a statement from the FPA, this theme will form a counterpoint to the “year of unprecedented scrutiny of financial planning” since the last Professionals Congress, and will support the path to professionalism.
“This year’s congress theme of “Inspiring Greatness” encapsulates the aim of uniting financial planners and other delegates, and inspiring them to create positive change and make a difference in the lives of all Australians,” the statement said.
“The Congress will be opened by Ray Martin AM, who will be joined by guests including Ita Buttrose AO, OBE; Jihad Dib; and Tara Moss, all of whom will respond to the Congress theme by sharing how greatness in others has inspired their own lives.”
FPA chief executive Mark Rantall said the association remains committed to the “endgame” of “helping more Australians have access to quality, trusted and professional financial advice”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all