The FPA has released the theme for its upcoming Professionals Congress in Adelaide, urging advisers to “inspire greatness” in others.
According to a statement from the FPA, this theme will form a counterpoint to the “year of unprecedented scrutiny of financial planning” since the last Professionals Congress, and will support the path to professionalism.
“This year’s congress theme of “Inspiring Greatness” encapsulates the aim of uniting financial planners and other delegates, and inspiring them to create positive change and make a difference in the lives of all Australians,” the statement said.
“The Congress will be opened by Ray Martin AM, who will be joined by guests including Ita Buttrose AO, OBE; Jihad Dib; and Tara Moss, all of whom will respond to the Congress theme by sharing how greatness in others has inspired their own lives.”
FPA chief executive Mark Rantall said the association remains committed to the “endgame” of “helping more Australians have access to quality, trusted and professional financial advice”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all