'Gold standard' independent advisers recognised
The Independent Financial Advisers Association of Australia has awarded Gold Standard medals to a number of its members whom it says meets the legal definition of independence.
>At an awards ceremony during the association’s recent symposium, IFAAA co-founders Daniel Brammall and Susannah Kulincevic awarded nine members a ‘Gold Standard of Independence’ medal in recognition of the “effort they each had made in becoming a genuinely independent financial adviser, as defined by the Section 923A of the Corporations Ac
“These winning Gold Standard members have won these medals as each of them are there at the forefront of independence, blazing the path of the new era in financial planning,” Mr Brammall said.
“The IFAAA holds the Gold Standard winning members in very high esteem and I would personally like to congratulate each individual as they have shown us all in the industry that there is a way forward.”
The following advisers received Gold Standard medals:
- Matthew Ross, Roskow Independent Advisory
- Neil Salkow, Roskow Independent Advisory
- Jason Atkins, Roskow Independent Advisory
- Phil Thompson, Rise Financial
- Michael Rees-Evans, Libertas Wealth Consulting
- Fergus Hardingham, FM Financial Solutions
- Michael Radalj, Your Private Advisers
- Ben Smythe, Smythe Financial Management
- Trent Alexander, Financial Planning Expert
Adriano Donato of Roskow Independent Advisory, Chris Toms of Super-Focus and Bill Raffle of Bennelong Private Wealth have also been awarded medals but were unable to attend the ceremony.