ING Direct’s Living Super fund has reached $1 billion in funds under management, following its launch in 2012.
ING Direct executive director of customer delivery Lisa Claes said the fund is focused on further broadening the reach of Living Super through its adviser channel and new developments planned for early 2015.
“We are well aware of the importance of advisers in helping their clients to navigate the super landscape and understand the different options available, particularly the impact of fees,” said Ms Claes.
She said ING Direct is committed to investing in the adviser channel and will launch an adviser portal in 2015, allowing advisers to manage and administer their clients' Living Super portfolios online.
“Super is arguably one of the biggest investments a person will ever make, so we focused on making it simple to keep super front of mind,” said Mr Claes.
“Living Super customers can view their super balance alongside their savings, home loan and transaction account balance on our app, and can make changes to their portfolios at any time through our secure website,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all