ING Direct’s Living Super fund has reached $1 billion in funds under management, following its launch in 2012.
ING Direct executive director of customer delivery Lisa Claes said the fund is focused on further broadening the reach of Living Super through its adviser channel and new developments planned for early 2015.
“We are well aware of the importance of advisers in helping their clients to navigate the super landscape and understand the different options available, particularly the impact of fees,” said Ms Claes.
She said ING Direct is committed to investing in the adviser channel and will launch an adviser portal in 2015, allowing advisers to manage and administer their clients' Living Super portfolios online.
“Super is arguably one of the biggest investments a person will ever make, so we focused on making it simple to keep super front of mind,” said Mr Claes.
“Living Super customers can view their super balance alongside their savings, home loan and transaction account balance on our app, and can make changes to their portfolios at any time through our secure website,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all