Netwealth’s investment platform has experienced 11 per cent growth since July off the back of increased adviser demand.
Speaking to ifa, Netwealth executive director Matt Heine said the company reached the platform growth milestone last week, with an increase of $570 million in a few months.
“We have had a great start to this financial year,” Mr Heine said.
“FUM is at an all-time high, inflows are tracking well above budget and we have already registered in excess of 170 new advisers, against 373 last year.
“We are in a great position to service and support existing business models but also to help advisers implement new ways of doing business using our technology and support services,” he said.
Mr Heine said 75 per cent of total FUM now comes from the “non-aligned and private client” segments of the financial advice industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all