Netwealth’s investment platform has experienced 11 per cent growth since July off the back of increased adviser demand.
Speaking to ifa, Netwealth executive director Matt Heine said the company reached the platform growth milestone last week, with an increase of $570 million in a few months.
“We have had a great start to this financial year,” Mr Heine said.
“FUM is at an all-time high, inflows are tracking well above budget and we have already registered in excess of 170 new advisers, against 373 last year.
“We are in a great position to service and support existing business models but also to help advisers implement new ways of doing business using our technology and support services,” he said.
Mr Heine said 75 per cent of total FUM now comes from the “non-aligned and private client” segments of the financial advice industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all