Netwealth’s investment platform has experienced 11 per cent growth since July off the back of increased adviser demand.
Speaking to ifa, Netwealth executive director Matt Heine said the company reached the platform growth milestone last week, with an increase of $570 million in a few months.
“We have had a great start to this financial year,” Mr Heine said.
“FUM is at an all-time high, inflows are tracking well above budget and we have already registered in excess of 170 new advisers, against 373 last year.
“We are in a great position to service and support existing business models but also to help advisers implement new ways of doing business using our technology and support services,” he said.
Mr Heine said 75 per cent of total FUM now comes from the “non-aligned and private client” segments of the financial advice industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all