Software provider AdviserLogic is providing FPA-accredited training sessions to help advisers “develop and maintain” client-focused practices.
A statement from AdviserLogic said authorised representatives who participate in training sessions for its software will be able to earn up to four FPA CPD points, which will assist them in maintaining professional standards and “perform at their best”.
“Our goal is to help advisers develop and maintain high-performing, compliant and client-centric practices,” AdviserLogic head of product development Daniel Gara said.
“Providing CPD points is one way we can help them to achieve this,” Mr Gara said.
“One CPD point will be given for each module completed from the AdviserLogic introductory session, intermediate session, cash flow session and workflow session,” Mr Gara added.
AdviserLogic said the training sessions are offered in webinar format and will be hosted by AdviserLogic product specialists.
“Introductory and intermediate sessions are aimed at new users while cash flow and workflow sessions are for both new users and existing users who have upgraded their software package,” a statement from AdviserLogic said.
“For ASIC competency purposes, the points all fall within ‘Skills’. For FPA professional dimensions, 0.5 point applies for capability and 0.5 point for attributes and performance,” the software provider said.
AdviserLogic’s offer to authorised representatives comes after the software provider appointed former dealer group Integrity Financial Planning executive Gayle Forster as training manager and product specialist.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all