ClearView Wealth has announced a new chief executive to head the combined financial advice dealer group business ahead of its merger with Matrix Planning Solutions.
Former ClearView general manager, distribution, Todd Kardash will take up the reins as CEO of the life insurer and wealth manager’s licensee business, effective immediately.
Christopher Blaxland-Walker has replaced Mr Kardash as general manager, distribution, while Tanya Seale has been appointed head of advice and Mike Pope has been named head of business development.
“The new structure and appointments in the combined Matrix dealer group will underpin the growth of our advisers’ businesses and assist them in looking after their clients,” said ClearView managing director Simon Swanson.
“These changes will be instrumental in achieving our goal of building a high quality financial advice business,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all