ClearView Wealth has announced a new chief executive to head the combined financial advice dealer group business ahead of its merger with Matrix Planning Solutions.
Former ClearView general manager, distribution, Todd Kardash will take up the reins as CEO of the life insurer and wealth manager’s licensee business, effective immediately.
Christopher Blaxland-Walker has replaced Mr Kardash as general manager, distribution, while Tanya Seale has been appointed head of advice and Mike Pope has been named head of business development.
“The new structure and appointments in the combined Matrix dealer group will underpin the growth of our advisers’ businesses and assist them in looking after their clients,” said ClearView managing director Simon Swanson.
“These changes will be instrumental in achieving our goal of building a high quality financial advice business,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all