ClearView Wealth has announced a new chief executive to head the combined financial advice dealer group business ahead of its merger with Matrix Planning Solutions.
Former ClearView general manager, distribution, Todd Kardash will take up the reins as CEO of the life insurer and wealth manager’s licensee business, effective immediately.
Christopher Blaxland-Walker has replaced Mr Kardash as general manager, distribution, while Tanya Seale has been appointed head of advice and Mike Pope has been named head of business development.
“The new structure and appointments in the combined Matrix dealer group will underpin the growth of our advisers’ businesses and assist them in looking after their clients,” said ClearView managing director Simon Swanson.
“These changes will be instrumental in achieving our goal of building a high quality financial advice business,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all