ClearView Wealth has announced a new chief executive to head the combined financial advice dealer group business ahead of its merger with Matrix Planning Solutions.
Former ClearView general manager, distribution, Todd Kardash will take up the reins as CEO of the life insurer and wealth manager’s licensee business, effective immediately.
Christopher Blaxland-Walker has replaced Mr Kardash as general manager, distribution, while Tanya Seale has been appointed head of advice and Mike Pope has been named head of business development.
“The new structure and appointments in the combined Matrix dealer group will underpin the growth of our advisers’ businesses and assist them in looking after their clients,” said ClearView managing director Simon Swanson.
“These changes will be instrumental in achieving our goal of building a high quality financial advice business,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all