ClearView Wealth has announced a new chief executive to head the combined financial advice dealer group business ahead of its merger with Matrix Planning Solutions.
Former ClearView general manager, distribution, Todd Kardash will take up the reins as CEO of the life insurer and wealth manager’s licensee business, effective immediately.
Christopher Blaxland-Walker has replaced Mr Kardash as general manager, distribution, while Tanya Seale has been appointed head of advice and Mike Pope has been named head of business development.
“The new structure and appointments in the combined Matrix dealer group will underpin the growth of our advisers’ businesses and assist them in looking after their clients,” said ClearView managing director Simon Swanson.
“These changes will be instrumental in achieving our goal of building a high quality financial advice business,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all