Software provider AdviserLogic has appointed a former dealer group executive to a leadership role in its training and product development business.
In a statement, the company announced Gayle Forster would take up the position of training manager and product specialist.
AdviserLogic confirmed Ms Forster holds a CFP accreditation and previously handled dealership management support at dealer group Integrity Financial Planning.
Her role at AdviserLogic will involve organising video production and tutorials, as well as updating templates such as the standard SOAs, according to the statement.
Ms Forster would also be assisting with the implementation of AdviserLogic software at a number of mid-tier non-aligned AFSLs, the statement said.
Head of product development Daniel Gara said the appointment was a result of an increased uptake of AdviserLogic software.
“Gayle is an exceptional addition to the AdviserLogic team and brings enthusiasm and experience to the role,” he said.
“We know she is committed to helping advisers deliver compliant advice in the most easy and efficient way possible.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all