Software provider AdviserLogic has appointed a former dealer group executive to a leadership role in its training and product development business.
In a statement, the company announced Gayle Forster would take up the position of training manager and product specialist.
AdviserLogic confirmed Ms Forster holds a CFP accreditation and previously handled dealership management support at dealer group Integrity Financial Planning.
Her role at AdviserLogic will involve organising video production and tutorials, as well as updating templates such as the standard SOAs, according to the statement.
Ms Forster would also be assisting with the implementation of AdviserLogic software at a number of mid-tier non-aligned AFSLs, the statement said.
Head of product development Daniel Gara said the appointment was a result of an increased uptake of AdviserLogic software.
“Gayle is an exceptional addition to the AdviserLogic team and brings enthusiasm and experience to the role,” he said.
“We know she is committed to helping advisers deliver compliant advice in the most easy and efficient way possible.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all