Software provider AdviserLogic has appointed a former dealer group executive to a leadership role in its training and product development business.
In a statement, the company announced Gayle Forster would take up the position of training manager and product specialist.
AdviserLogic confirmed Ms Forster holds a CFP accreditation and previously handled dealership management support at dealer group Integrity Financial Planning.
Her role at AdviserLogic will involve organising video production and tutorials, as well as updating templates such as the standard SOAs, according to the statement.
Ms Forster would also be assisting with the implementation of AdviserLogic software at a number of mid-tier non-aligned AFSLs, the statement said.
Head of product development Daniel Gara said the appointment was a result of an increased uptake of AdviserLogic software.
“Gayle is an exceptional addition to the AdviserLogic team and brings enthusiasm and experience to the role,” he said.
“We know she is committed to helping advisers deliver compliant advice in the most easy and efficient way possible.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Oct 2018ASIC takes action on compliance breachesBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FPA board announces new chairBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018New adviser capability added to IOOF offeringBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018AFA names new state directorsBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Oct 2018Westpac boss warns against further regulationBy Charbel Kadib
- view all