Wealthtrac has launched a new mobile application designed to assist financial planning clients access information about the advice industry.
Following the release of Wealthtrac’s SMSF shareable app in October in 2013, Wealthtrac has released its Wealthtrac Wrap shareable app to further assist clients with advice.
Wealthtrac said alongside its SMSF app its new app will allow people to access the “latest industry news”, educational documents, locate their nearest adviser, and enable them to register for direct shares research.
“It also contains information and videos about Wealthtrac and our products, with many more exciting enhancements to come,” a statement from the platform provider said.
Wealthtrac also said information for its “direct shares research” function with the app will be provided through by online research provider Skaffold.
“Skaffold specialise in online stock research. Its intuitive visual charts and analysis, underpinned by a robust investment framework, make identifying stock opportunities and evaluating company fundamentals a breeze,” the statement said.
“Skaffold stock research is 100 per cent independent, provides [all day] access to all ASX stocks and 2,000 global stocks across all cloud based and tablet devices,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all