Wealthtrac has launched a new mobile application designed to assist financial planning clients access information about the advice industry.
Following the release of Wealthtrac’s SMSF shareable app in October in 2013, Wealthtrac has released its Wealthtrac Wrap shareable app to further assist clients with advice.
Wealthtrac said alongside its SMSF app its new app will allow people to access the “latest industry news”, educational documents, locate their nearest adviser, and enable them to register for direct shares research.
“It also contains information and videos about Wealthtrac and our products, with many more exciting enhancements to come,” a statement from the platform provider said.
Wealthtrac also said information for its “direct shares research” function with the app will be provided through by online research provider Skaffold.
“Skaffold specialise in online stock research. Its intuitive visual charts and analysis, underpinned by a robust investment framework, make identifying stock opportunities and evaluating company fundamentals a breeze,” the statement said.
“Skaffold stock research is 100 per cent independent, provides [all day] access to all ASX stocks and 2,000 global stocks across all cloud based and tablet devices,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all