Wealthtrac has launched a new mobile application designed to assist financial planning clients access information about the advice industry.
Following the release of Wealthtrac’s SMSF shareable app in October in 2013, Wealthtrac has released its Wealthtrac Wrap shareable app to further assist clients with advice.
Wealthtrac said alongside its SMSF app its new app will allow people to access the “latest industry news”, educational documents, locate their nearest adviser, and enable them to register for direct shares research.
“It also contains information and videos about Wealthtrac and our products, with many more exciting enhancements to come,” a statement from the platform provider said.
Wealthtrac also said information for its “direct shares research” function with the app will be provided through by online research provider Skaffold.
“Skaffold specialise in online stock research. Its intuitive visual charts and analysis, underpinned by a robust investment framework, make identifying stock opportunities and evaluating company fundamentals a breeze,” the statement said.
“Skaffold stock research is 100 per cent independent, provides [all day] access to all ASX stocks and 2,000 global stocks across all cloud based and tablet devices,” the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all