As the financial advice industry moves towards professionalism, ifa publisher Sterling Publishing has expanded its suite of professional services titles.
Sterling has acquired leading publication Lawyers Weekly from Cirrus Media and believes the addition of the title will complement its existing suite of B2B media mastheads.
“We’ve strategically built our portfolio of titles around real estate, financial services, investment and professional services,” said Sterling group publisher Alex Whitlock.
“The opportunity to acquire such a respected title as Lawyers Weekly was one that we could not afford to miss.
“The brand will enhance our existing stable of titles and broaden our audience reach across Australia’s professional services sectors.”
Cirrus Media publisher Martin Sinclair said the title would prosper under its new ownership.
“Lawyers Weekly is a much-loved industry publication that will strengthen and complement Sterling’s portfolio,” Mr Sinclair said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all