As the financial advice industry moves towards professionalism, ifa publisher Sterling Publishing has expanded its suite of professional services titles.
Sterling has acquired leading publication Lawyers Weekly from Cirrus Media and believes the addition of the title will complement its existing suite of B2B media mastheads.
“We’ve strategically built our portfolio of titles around real estate, financial services, investment and professional services,” said Sterling group publisher Alex Whitlock.
“The opportunity to acquire such a respected title as Lawyers Weekly was one that we could not afford to miss.
“The brand will enhance our existing stable of titles and broaden our audience reach across Australia’s professional services sectors.”
Cirrus Media publisher Martin Sinclair said the title would prosper under its new ownership.
“Lawyers Weekly is a much-loved industry publication that will strengthen and complement Sterling’s portfolio,” Mr Sinclair said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all