As the financial advice industry moves towards professionalism, ifa publisher Sterling Publishing has expanded its suite of professional services titles.
Sterling has acquired leading publication Lawyers Weekly from Cirrus Media and believes the addition of the title will complement its existing suite of B2B media mastheads.
“We’ve strategically built our portfolio of titles around real estate, financial services, investment and professional services,” said Sterling group publisher Alex Whitlock.
“The opportunity to acquire such a respected title as Lawyers Weekly was one that we could not afford to miss.
“The brand will enhance our existing stable of titles and broaden our audience reach across Australia’s professional services sectors.”
Cirrus Media publisher Martin Sinclair said the title would prosper under its new ownership.
“Lawyers Weekly is a much-loved industry publication that will strengthen and complement Sterling’s portfolio,” Mr Sinclair said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all