As the financial advice industry moves towards professionalism, ifa publisher Sterling Publishing has expanded its suite of professional services titles.
Sterling has acquired leading publication Lawyers Weekly from Cirrus Media and believes the addition of the title will complement its existing suite of B2B media mastheads.
“We’ve strategically built our portfolio of titles around real estate, financial services, investment and professional services,” said Sterling group publisher Alex Whitlock.
“The opportunity to acquire such a respected title as Lawyers Weekly was one that we could not afford to miss.
“The brand will enhance our existing stable of titles and broaden our audience reach across Australia’s professional services sectors.”
Cirrus Media publisher Martin Sinclair said the title would prosper under its new ownership.
“Lawyers Weekly is a much-loved industry publication that will strengthen and complement Sterling’s portfolio,” Mr Sinclair said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all