As the financial advice industry moves towards professionalism, ifa publisher Sterling Publishing has expanded its suite of professional services titles.
Sterling has acquired leading publication Lawyers Weekly from Cirrus Media and believes the addition of the title will complement its existing suite of B2B media mastheads.
“We’ve strategically built our portfolio of titles around real estate, financial services, investment and professional services,” said Sterling group publisher Alex Whitlock.
“The opportunity to acquire such a respected title as Lawyers Weekly was one that we could not afford to miss.
“The brand will enhance our existing stable of titles and broaden our audience reach across Australia’s professional services sectors.”
Cirrus Media publisher Martin Sinclair said the title would prosper under its new ownership.
“Lawyers Weekly is a much-loved industry publication that will strengthen and complement Sterling’s portfolio,” Mr Sinclair said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all