Asteron Life has announced a former Colonial First State staffer as the new leader for its Queensland sales team.
Andrew Howse has been appointed the Queensland state manager, charged with managing the state sales division and driving best practice.
According to a statement from Asteron Life, Mr Howse has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry in Australia and Hong Kong, as well as diverse experiences in operations, business solutions, customer and adviser service, administration and sales.
In recent years, Mr Howse has held management roles at Colonial First State, Credit Suisse and MLC, Asteron Life stated.
Mr Howse said he was delighted with his new role, which will commence on 20 October.
“I’ve had experience working with Asteron Life from my time at Colonial First State. It was a very successful partnership and I’m happy to be building on that,” he said.
Executive manager Mark Vilo said the company had been waiting for the right person to fill the position.
“I’m looking forward to developing initiatives and identifying new opportunities together,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all