Asteron Life has announced a former Colonial First State staffer as the new leader for its Queensland sales team.
Andrew Howse has been appointed the Queensland state manager, charged with managing the state sales division and driving best practice.
According to a statement from Asteron Life, Mr Howse has over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry in Australia and Hong Kong, as well as diverse experiences in operations, business solutions, customer and adviser service, administration and sales.
In recent years, Mr Howse has held management roles at Colonial First State, Credit Suisse and MLC, Asteron Life stated.
Mr Howse said he was delighted with his new role, which will commence on 20 October.
“I’ve had experience working with Asteron Life from my time at Colonial First State. It was a very successful partnership and I’m happy to be building on that,” he said.
Executive manager Mark Vilo said the company had been waiting for the right person to fill the position.
“I’m looking forward to developing initiatives and identifying new opportunities together,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all