A boutique Australian investment manager has been recognised for its work in separately managed accounts (SMA) at the 2014 Lonsec Awards.
Lonsec has named Dalton Nicol Reid’s Australian Equities High Conviction Portfolio as the winner of the 2014 SMA Portfolio Award.
Dalton Nicol Reid chief executive Robert White said the award was a “fine tribute” to the hard work of its team.
“We find that an increasing number of Australians are turning to Dalton Nicol Reid to deliver investment management expertise for their SMA platforms,” Mr White said.
“We work in consultation with financial advisers to deliver an institutional quality turnkey asset management solution via an individually managed account (IMA) or concentrated Australian equity portfolios via SMA,” he said.
Mr White also said Dalton Nicol Reid has a “rigorous investment process” which has been “proven through various” market cycles.
“Our IMA and SMA solutions are pioneering developments within Australian financial markets,” Mr White said. “We work with some of the largest financial services groups, dealer groups and administration platforms to deliver proven investment management solutions.
“We have a professional investment team, with a track record for managing portfolios that have historically outperformed the market,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:54ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 11:01IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 11:05Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 10:44Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 11:06Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all