Non-aligned firm Modoras Financial Performance Solutions has reflected on 30 years in the business ahead of the anniversary of its establishment later this month.
In a statement issued yesterday, Modoras told of the business’ progression from its founding by group managing director Peter Sarai out of his home office in 1984.
“I was meeting with clients during the day and doing the work myself at nights,” he said.“Sometimes I would go 48 hours without sleeping.”
Today, the company has offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and offers a range of financial services, with five advisers in its associated boutique practice.
Mr Sarai suggested a strong team is the secret to his company’s longevity.
“We have been blessed with great people,” he said.“Having an experienced team is crucial to our success.
“We had our best year ever this year, and we’re on pace to better that next year.”
Mr Sarai also offered a “success tip”: “You don’t wait for success to come to you… you go to it!” he said.
Earlier this year, Modoras was named a finalist in two categories of the ifa Excellence Awards: Best Client Servicing – Company and Boutique Firm of the Year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all