Non-aligned firm Modoras Financial Performance Solutions has reflected on 30 years in the business ahead of the anniversary of its establishment later this month.
In a statement issued yesterday, Modoras told of the business’ progression from its founding by group managing director Peter Sarai out of his home office in 1984.
“I was meeting with clients during the day and doing the work myself at nights,” he said.“Sometimes I would go 48 hours without sleeping.”
Today, the company has offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and offers a range of financial services, with five advisers in its associated boutique practice.
Mr Sarai suggested a strong team is the secret to his company’s longevity.
“We have been blessed with great people,” he said.“Having an experienced team is crucial to our success.
“We had our best year ever this year, and we’re on pace to better that next year.”
Mr Sarai also offered a “success tip”: “You don’t wait for success to come to you… you go to it!” he said.
Earlier this year, Modoras was named a finalist in two categories of the ifa Excellence Awards: Best Client Servicing – Company and Boutique Firm of the Year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all