Non-aligned firm Modoras Financial Performance Solutions has reflected on 30 years in the business ahead of the anniversary of its establishment later this month.
In a statement issued yesterday, Modoras told of the business’ progression from its founding by group managing director Peter Sarai out of his home office in 1984.
“I was meeting with clients during the day and doing the work myself at nights,” he said.“Sometimes I would go 48 hours without sleeping.”
Today, the company has offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and offers a range of financial services, with five advisers in its associated boutique practice.
Mr Sarai suggested a strong team is the secret to his company’s longevity.
“We have been blessed with great people,” he said.“Having an experienced team is crucial to our success.
“We had our best year ever this year, and we’re on pace to better that next year.”
Mr Sarai also offered a “success tip”: “You don’t wait for success to come to you… you go to it!” he said.
Earlier this year, Modoras was named a finalist in two categories of the ifa Excellence Awards: Best Client Servicing – Company and Boutique Firm of the Year.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all