A North Sydney-based advice practice has left the Professional Investment Services dealer group to join Suncorp’s Guardian Advice network.
Suncorp has announced that Noall & Co has been taken on as an authorised rep of Guardian, with Suncorp Financial Planning boss Simon Harris welcoming the new community-minded recruits.
“I have known [Noall & Co managing director] Marc Bineham and Gavin Glozier for many years,” Mr Harris said.
“Their contribution to the advice community has been significant, particularly through their work with the AFA, and I am pleased to welcome them into the Guardian Advice family.”
Noall & Co – which also incorporates corporate super services provider Strictly Super – has hired Mr Glozier to head up corporate governance across the two businesses and focus on the “cross promotion of value-added services for clients of the two companies”.
“Gavin has a strong profile in the marketplace from his work with the AFA and his previous role heading up the efforts in NSW for AMP, working with their non-aligned adviser channel as well as senior positions with Asteron Life and Macquarie,” Mr Bineham said.
“We are really looking forward to having Gavin on board with his knowledge and understanding of the rapidly changing marketplace. His experience with other leading firms is another plus and he will be a welcome addition to our team.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all