Spring Financial Group has announced the appointment of a former Macquarie executive director as its new chairman.
Macquarie Private Bank founder Guy Hedley will chair the Spring FG board.
Mr Hedley headed up Macquarie Private Bank in Australia and Asia for more than 10 years, and was an executive director at Macquarie Group from 2002 to 2012.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Hedley brings with him 25 years of experience in the wealth creation and wealth management sector.
Mr Hedley said organic growth and recent acquisitions have already seen Mr Cullen and his team achieve "great results".
"A key factor in this approach to wealth creation and management is Spring’s holistic view across a range of asset classes, including residential investment property," he said.
"I’m delighted to have accepted the role of chairman of Spring FG and look forward to helping steer the company as it pursues its further growth and acquisition strategies", Mr Hedley said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all