Spring Financial Group has announced the appointment of a former Macquarie executive director as its new chairman.
Macquarie Private Bank founder Guy Hedley will chair the Spring FG board.
Mr Hedley headed up Macquarie Private Bank in Australia and Asia for more than 10 years, and was an executive director at Macquarie Group from 2002 to 2012.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Hedley brings with him 25 years of experience in the wealth creation and wealth management sector.
Mr Hedley said organic growth and recent acquisitions have already seen Mr Cullen and his team achieve "great results".
"A key factor in this approach to wealth creation and management is Spring’s holistic view across a range of asset classes, including residential investment property," he said.
"I’m delighted to have accepted the role of chairman of Spring FG and look forward to helping steer the company as it pursues its further growth and acquisition strategies", Mr Hedley said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all