Spring Financial Group has announced the appointment of a former Macquarie executive director as its new chairman.
Macquarie Private Bank founder Guy Hedley will chair the Spring FG board.
Mr Hedley headed up Macquarie Private Bank in Australia and Asia for more than 10 years, and was an executive director at Macquarie Group from 2002 to 2012.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Hedley brings with him 25 years of experience in the wealth creation and wealth management sector.
Mr Hedley said organic growth and recent acquisitions have already seen Mr Cullen and his team achieve "great results".
"A key factor in this approach to wealth creation and management is Spring’s holistic view across a range of asset classes, including residential investment property," he said.
"I’m delighted to have accepted the role of chairman of Spring FG and look forward to helping steer the company as it pursues its further growth and acquisition strategies", Mr Hedley said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all