Spring Financial Group has announced the appointment of a former Macquarie executive director as its new chairman.
Macquarie Private Bank founder Guy Hedley will chair the Spring FG board.
Mr Hedley headed up Macquarie Private Bank in Australia and Asia for more than 10 years, and was an executive director at Macquarie Group from 2002 to 2012.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Hedley brings with him 25 years of experience in the wealth creation and wealth management sector.
Mr Hedley said organic growth and recent acquisitions have already seen Mr Cullen and his team achieve "great results".
"A key factor in this approach to wealth creation and management is Spring’s holistic view across a range of asset classes, including residential investment property," he said.
"I’m delighted to have accepted the role of chairman of Spring FG and look forward to helping steer the company as it pursues its further growth and acquisition strategies", Mr Hedley said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all