Spring Financial Group has announced the appointment of a former Macquarie executive director as its new chairman.
Macquarie Private Bank founder Guy Hedley will chair the Spring FG board.
Mr Hedley headed up Macquarie Private Bank in Australia and Asia for more than 10 years, and was an executive director at Macquarie Group from 2002 to 2012.
Spring FG managing director Keith Cullen said Mr Hedley brings with him 25 years of experience in the wealth creation and wealth management sector.
Mr Hedley said organic growth and recent acquisitions have already seen Mr Cullen and his team achieve "great results".
"A key factor in this approach to wealth creation and management is Spring’s holistic view across a range of asset classes, including residential investment property," he said.
"I’m delighted to have accepted the role of chairman of Spring FG and look forward to helping steer the company as it pursues its further growth and acquisition strategies", Mr Hedley said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all